• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

GQ's Most Stylish Men in America Agree or Disagree?

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeah I know, GQ isn't really SF approved but it could possibly make a good conversation piece around here:

http://men.style.com/gq/fashion/slid...ay=false&cnt=1

On the list:

Justin Timberlake
00001f.jpg

Mark Ronson
00002f.jpg

Alexi Lubomirski
00003f.jpg

AndrÃ
00a9.png
Balazs
00004f.jpg

Kanye West
00005f.jpg

Sid Mashburn
00006f.jpg

TI
00007f.jpg

Glenn O'Brien
00008f.jpg

Jason Schwartzman
00009f.jpg

Ed Ruscha (and son, Eddie)
00010f.jpg

givemefive

Reaction score
everyone but kanye, alexi?, jt has a blazer type jacket on...

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kanye would be on my list, not sure about the others.

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey, Sid and Pete are in there!

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm a fan of his music, but I'm wondering how did he make it?
eh.gif
Originally Posted by RFX45
TI
00007f.jpg

Originally Posted by michaeljkrell
Who are these people? I only know Justin Timberlake, Kayne, Jason Schwartzman
This who TI is
Originally Posted by TI, King Back
[Excerpt from "Sting of The Serpent"] And the prophecy read that One day like the pheonix rose from the ashes That a boy will be born unto a family in the slums This boy will go on and use the knowledge that he gains While fighting for survival in the streets To become a crack leader And in time that boy will grow to become King!!!!!! [Verse 1] Time to ride ***** (Just Blaze!!) I welcome you and get acquainted with the youngest in charge Respected from East to West like he was running the mob Dictating, ain't taking orders from no one but God I know you ****** is broke 'cause I know what you charge Them ****** wishing for a Phantom it's one in my garage It's black as legary right next to the black Ferrari You ****** ain't getting money off of rapping I'm sorry **** the rep went and spent 60 large on a Harley 'Cause where he stay 10,012 feet not hardly Now you see that we ain't able to compete, now arewe? And pardon me I'm giving you the Westside story Of the A, where I stay and ****** stay down for me You want to play, have you gay ****** lay down for me And get a order for killers to spray rounds for me Competition, you ain't considered; you rapping, you bore me You reppin the A horribly Must I say more importantly [Chorus: repeat 8X] The king back! [T.I.] Ay, man y'all ****** got me way too fucked up, you understand that? What you need to do is homeboy You need to go back and grab I'm Serious you know You need to get familiar with Dope Boys and see where all these ****** got they style See where that trap **** came from Then you need to graduate to mother ******* In Da Streets Vol.1-3 Then you need to go to Trap Muzik, I got locked up for a second Then grab Urban Legend and now to bring you up to speed [Verse 2] Who knew you could fit on your wrist a whole pound of diamonds I'm number one on the list while you clowns are climbing Wishing to be in positions that you found that I'm in Since you ****** do what it say I'm world renowned than sign me If Jay handled the clay and around the time I delivered a bad day when 4 5's were spiraling I care the least about police and the fireman siren Ambulance ain't gon stand a chance in reviving DOA amend the beef will cease upon my arriving Paramedics yell clear and your flat line silent You ain't ready for out here 'cause the lifestyle violent You think you is, you must be living on Fantasy Island Your mammies mad, get your ass wiped out like Thailand Hit my phone and got what left and hit the three while you following You say you want to release and go to war with the finest Need you be reminded, want it with Your Highness? [Chorus] [T.I.] Ay man I know y'all ****** still in the trap everyday Still man I know y'all don't see nothing but the projects nothing but grits But listen Make no mother ******* mistake man I still wiil shoot up my mother ******* self, AK and 45 ***** on side ***** And come see 'bout ****** you understand But I don't want to do that 'cause I respect that **** y'all doing I started that **** I made that **** cool I made these ****** want to be you ***** ***** respect this ****!!!!

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
glen and kanye

god i hate striped cardigans

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
TI looks completely marsupialed.

Not a fan of the way Kanye's glasses sit on his face, the rest is... passable? I dunno, kinda weird fit on jacket.

JT looks a bit over the top, as does Schwartzman.

Ronson and Lubomirsky look the best I think.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
That dude loves band of outsiders.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads