• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gourmet burger Appreciation

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
The best burger Appreciation ever posted was by Tokyo Slim from somewhere in Seattle... like lunchbox lab or something weirdly named like that.
What, you mean this pic?
burgersc4.jpg

TheIdler

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
I went to a Red Robin in Jersey once, it was the most disgusting "restaurant" that I have ever been to, the clientele was every stereotype that Americans have become known for. The place was dirty and the overall vibe was just horrible.

I didn't know that's where the OP's weirdly perfect burgers were from, but I just went to their website and it made me cry.

I also LOL'd, though:
ROYAL RED ROBIN BURGER
This is the aristocrat of all burgers because we crown it with a fresh AAA jumbo fried egg. In addition, three strips of hickory-smoked bacon, American cheese, crispy lettuce, tomato & mayo.
Mmm, AAA eggs.

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
What, you mean this pic?

burgersc4.jpg

i luv this pix, too. the name that sticks in my head is more like 'the red mill' or something similar. amybe it's j's burger spot, but i think he & ts were in agreement....
drool.gif

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

spertia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is Red Robin a fast-food burger joint or a sit-down restaurant?

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
This one in particular actually looks pretty nasty. It was all good until the actual burger, everything seemed quante, like a little shop around the corner/dive but then the actual burger meat just looks cheap, like McDonalds cheap.
3657487489_16894d733b.jpg

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i would skull **** all those burgers.

I always kind of liked Red Robin, maybe it is just the freckled lemonade clouding my judgment but I never had a truly bad experience.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I need a burger tonight. You F***ers suck.

samus

Reaction score
Bobby Flay is about to open one of his "Bobby's Burger Palaces" about 5 blocks from my house. Anyone been? Despite my strong aversion to Bobby Flay, I'll probably end up there.
shog[1].gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads