Got new haircut, need your opinions

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by memories1960, Mar 17, 2011.

1. memories1960

memories1960 Member

2. mm84321

mm84321 Senior member

Have you ever thought of perhaps using some product in your hair? It looks like it could use a bit of texture.

I'd definitely get it cut a bit shorter as well. It looks too puffy right now.

3. Orly

Orly Member

The back is wayyyyyyy disproportional to the front. Your front and sides need to be like four times the length they are now to balance out the backside.

Throw in some product and mess it up a bit. It'll probably look much better, but if it were me I would just get it cut again.

Of course, if you like it, that's all that matters.

4. memories1960

memories1960 Member

I appreciate the honest opinions, guys.

One last question: I will be going into the professional work field in about a year as an engineer. Which haircut fits the professional environment? I don't want my hair too short. Pictures will be greatly appreciated.

5. blahman

blahman Senior member

Too bad. Short and neat is the professional look. Especially the back, since you'll be wearing a collared shirt.

6. OakCreekHitter

OakCreekHitter Senior member

The back is wayyyyyyy disproportional to the front. Your front and sides need to be like four times the length they are now to balance out the backside.

Throw in some product and mess it up a bit. It'll probably look much better, but if it were me I would just get it cut again.

Of course, if you like it, that's all that matters.

agree. seems like you need a new hairstylist because he/she can't cut correctly, or you need to stop making him/her follow your directions

7. memories1960

memories1960 Member

Thanks, guys! I listened and got my hair cut to a shorter length. I will post a few final pictures for you guys to judge soon. Please bear with me.