1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Got my Two-Tone Corneliani Back from the Tailor (Pics)

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by odoreater, Jun 28, 2006.

1. romafan

romafan Senior member

My tailor does the exact same thing!! He says that if I want to show cuff, there will need to be 5 inches between the bottom of my thumb and my jacket cuff. I used to have them measure the sleeves and make them the same length as another jacket with sleeves that were perfect, but I failed to realize that isn't a reliable method. And that suit looks awesome, by the way.

Yes, most peoples' arms are different lengths (I think the right is generally a little longer) - best to measure up from the thumb...

Two-tone is for Burini! [​IMG]

2. odoreater

odoreater Senior member

Two-tone is for Burini! [​IMG]

Haha, I'm not from Rome (or one of the provinces). I support Lazio because the pride of Macedonia plays for Lazio. [​IMG] I do enjoy Italian football though. One of my best sporting experiences here in New Jersey was watching Juve play AC Milan for the Super Cup in 2004 at Giants stadium.

3. Dan-

Dan- Well-Known Member

Is the fabric on the upper arms supposed to be bumpy like that? I tried on a Corneliani at Bloomingdales and it did the same thing.

4. romafan

romafan Senior member

Haha, I'm not from Rome (or one of the provinces). I support Lazio because the pride of Macedonia plays for Lazio. [​IMG] I do enjoy Italian football though. One of my best sporting experiences here in New Jersey was watching Juve play AC Milan for the Super Cup in 2004 at Giants stadium.

Goran Pandev is the pride of Macedonia? I did not know that....

I'm not Roman either (Jersey), but my most exciting/intense sporting experience was the March '02 Roman derby: Lazio 1 Roma 5 [​IMG]

Good looking suit!

5. odoreater

odoreater Senior member

Goran Pandev is the pride of Macedonia? I did not know that....

I'm not Roman either (Jersey), but my most exciting/intense sporting experience was the March '02 Roman derby: Lazio 1 Roma 5 [​IMG]

Good looking suit!

Goran Pandev is probably our only international player of star quality. And thanks about the suit [​IMG]

Am I the only one that's pissed that the New York/New Jersey Metrostars are no called the New York Redbulls? Why the f did they drop Jersey? They play in Jersey, their new stadium is going to be built in Jersey, all of their players live in Jersey, most of their fan base is in Jersey. I'm boycotting Redbull from now on. And NY can kiss my...

6. Lino

Lino Senior member

Really nice. Why...STP....why must you be out of the Corneliani charcoal in my size?
    The biggest difference-maker is that he did something to the upper shoulder area and down the middle of the back that gets rid of that roll I always seem to get under the collar. He also took out a lot of the extra material in the middle of the back to give it a more fitted look.
    That roll is removed by lowering the collar—I know because I keep needing it too.