1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Got a new dark brown alligator wallet (pics)

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by zjpj83, Apr 22, 2006.

1. zjpj83

zjpj83 Distinguished Member

I got this dark brown Barneys (made in Italy) alligator wallet today. It's really big, holds like a million cards.

[​IMG]

With its little brother (Bergdorf Goodman)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. aportnoy

aportnoy Distinguished Member Dubiously Honored

Very nice Z, I especially like the chestnut one from BG. BTW, is that case from the Asprey sale? If it is, I almost bought the same one.

3. zjpj83

zjpj83 Distinguished Member

Very nice Z, I especially like the chestnut one from BG. BTW, is that case from the Asprey sale? If it is, I almost bought the same one.
    Yeah, I like the BG one a lot too. I bought it, and the next day was talking to some guy who said, "Oh, my girlfriend works at BG, I probably could have gotten you a big discount" [​IMG]

Yeah, I got two of the Asprey bags (one throws out common sense at sample sales, I find). Thankfully I was able to sell the superfluous one to some guy from Turkey.

4. The_Foxx

The_Foxx Distinguished Member

wow, those are great-- i probably need to add a brown alligator wallet soon, myself. i only use the black one when i'm wearing a jacket and tie, but it would be cool to have one to use when wearing the Mackays....[​IMG]

5. maxnharry

maxnharry Distinguished Member

Very handsome! Congratulations!