• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Got a £360 credit at All Saints, what should I get?

Classified_

Reaction score
So a couple of months ago I bought a Conroy leather jacket at all saints, I guess the quality wasn't that good as the jacket completely stretched out and lost shape. Anyway after speaking to them they are now willing to let me exchange it for another item/items. Lately I've been hearing bad stuff about their quality so I wanted to ask you guys what do you think I should get from them? Their basics are pretty bad and don't last however I still have graphic t shirts from 5 years ago that lasted pretty damn well.

Should I go for another leather? Or several other items as its a lot of money.

Can you name the better quality items at All Saints?

Thanks

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You're looking for both basics and more expensive statementy stuff like shoes and jackets right?

I'd use the credit for basics. That way you free up cash for buying something exciting somewhere else

Last edited:

Classified_

Reaction score
Yeah but the problem is that their basics, especially T shirts are poorly made. Merino knits are quite good quality however, I have 3 of them and they are very good.

I could use it for a few nice knits, or I could go for another leather jacket, was thinking of this one:

http://www.allsaints.com/men/leathers/allsaints-utility-leather-bomber/?colour=5&category=489

I should state that I can only use this credit at All Saints, as the jacket is not a manufacturer fault but just stretching, they will not be able to provide a refund, which makes sense as it was purchased 5 months ago...

What items would you recommend?

Last edited:

MickeyPunch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know All Saints doesn't get any love in here but I only have one item and I love it. It's a pretty heavy 100% cotton knit called 'rok'. No branding. It's what I was looking for, a grey-ish sweater in plain colour but textured.

Classified_

Reaction score
Thanks, I was actually looking at that one, it might be one of my choices :)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads