1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

GOROS TAKAHASHI X-LARGE EAGLE PENDANT 18K HEAD 925S SILVER BODY

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by conybrown, Nov 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. conybrown

conybrown Well-Known Member

OPEN TO ANY REASONABLE OFFERS FULL LISTING HERE:
    https://*****************/listings/284359

Here is a Authentic Goro's Handmade 18K Gold Head 925 Pure Stirling Silver X-LARGE EAGLE Pendant from 25 years ago. (note his 1990 signature under the eagle) The value of this piece has raised dramatically due to his death in 2013 and most people would no longer put such a grailed item on the market place. My life is going through a major transition which has left me no choice but to give this one up. I have worn it through the years but have polished it for the next owner to re-establish their own patina in their journey together with this sacred piece.

Goro Takahashi, born in Jujo, Tokyo 1939, the legendary leather and silver craftsman who brought Native American jewelry to the Japanese accessory world and an icon in that regard.

Goro’s was created in 1971, and so far there is only one shop in the world. His designs, inspired by years of living with the Sioux. There he learned antique skills to make silver accessory, meanwhile, he was given an honor of being an Indian warrior, and regarding of the blessedness, he had the right to make Navajo’s silver works. Because the yellow eagle and the sun he made were the holy and inviolable symbols for Navajo. Eventually earned him a loyal following among fans as the Harajuku boom began.

The only place where his goods could be purchased was famed for the long lines it produced and the commitment of those waiting. It only stocked what he had made for the day and prospective buyers, limited to 5 at a time, would have to bank on his daily offerings catching their fancy. And even then, staff would still have a final say on a sale depending on if the piece’s personality matched with the buyer.

Its an Amazing piece and I hate to let this go but I'm working hard to make space in my life. This is what I consider a Vintage Piece in Goro Takahashi's Archives and since his death, will never be made again. The material and weight of this piece is amazing to the touch and crafted in Japan with the best hand-made quality!!!

This is a Beautiful Well Cared for Condition Product recently polished and has been well cared for over the last 25 years. I wore it often and have prepared for it to be switched hands to its next owner. Here are some various examples of previously available pieces online.

$13K - Large Size
    http://item.rakuten.co.jp/foolsjudge/g372967/
    $13K - Large Size
    http://item.rakuten.co.jp/foolsjudge/g377504/
    $11K - Medium Size
    http://item.rakuten.co.jp/foolsjudge/g363974/
    $10K - Medium Size
    http://item.rakuten.co.jp/foolsjudge/g374953/

100% Custom Hand Made in JAPAN and is Definitely Going to be the Most Beautiful piece of jewelry you will Ever Own and will last you a Life Time! It has the ability and taste for fresh events as well as casual encounters so congrats in advance to the next owner.

A classic piece and really speaks for anyone who walks into a room a story most cannot ever share. Everyone who knows what Goro's has done in history wants to own an original Large Eagle Pendant but most will never have a chance to own one so here is your chance today! I wouldn't be letting this go if not for the life change ahead so congrats to the next person lucky enough to don this in the days ahead.

The large eagle has had a value of $13,000 to $15,000 when made available to a buyer and it is rarely available but I'm willing to let it go at $8500. The medium size ranges from $10,000 to $11,000 so this is as fair of a deal as I could do. I know its still a large investment but know that it will be just that, an investment you'll forever be proud of!
    Description: This is an Goro's OLD Solid 925 sterling silver Large Eagle pendant with 18K gold head, heavy, gorgeous, and precious. This is a very rare and 25 years old hand made artifact of Goro's. Very delicate and hard engraved, details are shown in pics. It's 100% authentic!

Note this is the grail of the grail in Goro's collection. It is Amazing to the touch in person and pictures don't do the level of quality Justice!!!

GOOD LUCK ON BIDDING (OPEN TO OFFERS) AND PLEASE NOTE NO REFUNDS OR RETURN - FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME ANY QUESTIONS!!!

Please Note the Shipping Price and Policy as I have had some bad experience so be sure to know the costs before you bid. Cheers!

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.