• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 3: Yeossal handwelted shoe with lasted shoe trees

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 2nd auction is for a pair of handwelted shoe with lasted shoe trees courtesy of Yeossal. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Gorgeous new Church's models

Leather man

Reaction score
Church's shoes have brought out three new models - I think they are gorgeous. I have the full brogue ( Tewkesbury in Espresso Calf) and here are pics of the semi brogue and the beautiful brogued boot curtesy of www.edwardsofmanchester.co.uk

They are on a modern last like the 108 but its the 119 last - very comfortable indeed and has a modestly elongated toe shape. The leather and soles are of their Royal's range and more handfinishing goes into these. They really are beautiful shoes.

The colour range is , Black, Espresso, Chestnut and Burgundy

Leather man

Reaction score
For some reason the forum won't let me copy pictures to show you - you can therefore see my contribution on AAAC or go to the website I've named!

Panos

Reaction score
Hi!

First of all please let me to apologise for bumping up this thread after ages but I didn't want to start a new thread with such a silly question.

It's my very first on the forum.

A friend's friend, is selling his pair of Tewkesbury, he says he received them as a gift and he used them a couple of times. The price is very attractive (£150) and the shoes are in stelar condition (upper and inside like new). There is one major problem though.

The sole of them is painted in black/dark brown. It's not the usual two tone. I did a phone call in Italy (where he says that got them) and asked them what colour are the soles on the Tewkesbury and they replied to me that the sole has two colours etc.

Then, I did call 3 Church's stores in London. The first one told me that this thing (sole in a single colour) can happen, the SAs in the other two stores said that they have never seen Tewksbury in single colour sole. So I am a little bit confused. Has anyone ever saw those shoes on a single black/dark brown colour sole?

Here is the actual photo of the shoe. Everything else is like the other pair of Tewkesbury which I bought it from Church's. Is there a reason to believe that it is fake or "second"? He doesn't have the box.

Thank you very much, and again sorry for bumping this thread.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 25 3.4%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 129 17.5%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 235 31.9%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 116 15.8%
  • 31 - 40