1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Gorgeous Chocolate Suede Longwing Blucher 8D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by tmw, Feb 24, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tmw

tmw Senior member

]This is an Alfred Sargent shoe made for Brooks Brothers and sold under their Peal brand. The pair were purchased about 3 months ago and have been worn just three times. I love these shoes but I like a bit more toe room, so I just purchased the same pair in 8.5.

The pair I just bought cost $600, yet I paid only $360 for the pair I am selling above because they were purchased during the "Black Friday" 40% sale. So I am just trying to recoup some of my $360 cost for an essentially new shoe.

Please look at the BB site for more accurate suede color, the pics in my ad are a bit too light. Also, the shoes on the BB site have a storm welt. This is a very recent new feature and is NOT on the shoes I am selling which actually look more elegant with the regular welt. See for yourself!

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCat...ort_by=newArrivals&sectioncolor=&sectionsize=

SOLD

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 4, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.