1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Gordon Yao, Bespoke Tailors - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Former Affiliate Vendor Threads; a Locked Forum.' started by LA Guy, Mar 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GBR

GBR Senior member

Excellent.

For those who are interested,

take a look at Peter Chong

(The gentlemen on the right).

What has this to do with this thread other than advertising your own business?

2. dragon8

dragon8 Senior member

FWIW, I have never had a fitting. I've had them look at stuff on subsequent trips and have sent things back for tweaks. However, I've acheived solid results without the need for fittings.

Gordon is good with the measurements.

3. dragon8

dragon8 Senior member

What has this to do with this thread other than advertising your own business?

I thought he was just pointing out that the suit Peter Chong is wearing is by Gordon Yao. there aren't many pics of a DB by GY.

4. tchoy

tchoy Senior member

We are collecting potential customers from Australia. If we get enough interest, we'll definitely make a trip. Keep in touch and let's see if we can make it possible.

I am already a customer but if you do happen to travel to Sydney I would definitely order a few items.

5. TRINI

TRINI Senior member

FWIW, I have never had a fitting. I've had them look at stuff on subsequent trips and have sent things back for tweaks. However, I've acheived solid results without the need for fittings.

Whoa. Those are some impressive results sans fittings.

6. Redwoood

Redwoood Senior member

Wanna put together a "Get Gordon Yao to Toronto" petition? [​IMG]

7. dragon8

dragon8 Senior member

Gordon usually travels with Ascot Chang on his tours to the US. I thought AC now goes to Vancouver and Toronto but don't know if GY goes with them.

8. TRINI

TRINI Senior member

I'm not sure if there's the market. Toronto people hear 'Hong Kong tailors' and think it's going to be super cheap. Maxwell's somewhat fills the niche right now. Edit: That being said, I'd like to hear what Gordon Yao themselves have to say re: Toronto or Canada in general as a potential market for them.

9. GBR

GBR Senior member

Sadly he does not travel to London either - Ascot Chang is accompanied by William Yu -as opposed to Y William Yu - don't confuse them.

10. TheTukker

TheTukker Senior member

+1

11. TheWraith

TheWraith Senior member

We are collecting potential customers from Australia. If we get enough interest, we'll definitely make a trip. Keep in touch and let's see if we can make it possible.

Lovely. Sounds good. Yes indeed, I'll keep in touch.

12. Svenn

Svenn Senior member

Gordon usually travels with Ascot Chang on his tours to the US. I thought AC now goes to Vancouver and Toronto but don't know if GY goes with them.
    +1 for Vancouver! I'm in the Seattle area but it's a lot easier driving to Vancouver than flying to San Francisco!

13. dragon8

dragon8 Senior member

+1 for Vancouver! I'm in the Seattle area but it's a lot easier driving to Vancouver than flying to San Francisco!

But the food is better in San Francisco!

14. Gordon Yao Tailors

Gordon Yao Tailors Senior member

15. Gordon Yao Tailors

I am already a customer but if you do happen to travel to Sydney I would definitely order a few items.

Sure, I'll let you know if we can arrange a Sydney tour in the future.

16. Gordon Yao Tailors

I'm not sure if there's the market.

Toronto people hear 'Hong Kong tailors' and think it's going to be super cheap. Maxwell's somewhat fills the niche right now.

Edit: That being said, I'd like to hear what Gordon Yao themselves have to say re: Toronto or Canada in general as a potential market for them.

Hi TRINI,

We have not yet travel to Canada to take orders as there were not sufficient interest in the past. We definitely will consider Canada tour in the future when we secure more interest. Meanwhile, most of our Canadian customers do visit us either on our US tour or at our shop in Hong Kong.

17. Gordon Yao Tailors

Sadly he does not travel to London either - Ascot Chang is accompanied by William Yu -as opposed to Y William Yu - don't confuse them.

London tour is definitely possible in the future. We're planning to expand our tour to UK.

18. RogerC

RogerC Senior member

London tour is definitely possible in the future. We're planning to expand our tour to UK.

In that case, I would also value a hop across to Brussels [​IMG]

19. 3ff3z8e

3ff3z8e Well-Known Member

Hi Eric,

Great to have you on the forum.
    I would be very interested to keep in touch as well if you have plans to come down to Australia.

Will be keeping a close eye on this thread....

20. wiimii

wiimii Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.