• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gordon scott

JohnMS

Reaction score
I finally received a response to my e-mails regarding Gordon Scott shipping to the USA. I was quoted 165.96 (VAT not included) plus 20.50 shipping for the Clifford. 186.46 in total.

I'm thinking Ben Silver shoppers should join this forum to find the deals.

dah328

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those are GBP, not USD, right?

dan

kabert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is there a web address for Gordon Scott you could post?

don_andomo

Reaction score
Hi John,

What email address did you use to correspond with them? My emails to the general address didn't seem to generate any responses.

Thanks.

DA

JohnMS

Reaction score
Sandra contacted me from Jones Bootmaker. E-mail address: [email protected] She indicated the following: Mail orders can be placed via telephone number 01323 30532 and payment can be by Credit or Debit card. And yes, the price mentioned in my earlier post was GBP. Wish I knew how these handgrade fit me.

don_andomo

Reaction score
John, thanks for the reply. Regarding the fit, I remember you purchased the RLPL Whittaker a few months ago. I had a chance to try them on and compared to a C&J Audley and they're quite similar. I couldn't really tell any difference between the two pairs. Hope that helps.

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
For any of you interested, I was just in Gordon Scott on Bond, and found quite a deal pair, which unfortunately were too small. Patent leather oxfords, C&J, originally about £200, now about £80. Oh, they're size 7.5. Final pair.

EDIT I did a quick search, and they are Chathams

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Gordon Scott super-sale is on now. I went by at lunch time and picked up a pair of C&J Connaughts in Dark Brown and a pair earlier in the week of the Welfords, a Gordon Scott exclusive style. They had limited quantity (Bond Street shop), but most shoes are at more than 50% off. It is my guess that the other stores may have better stock. Happy hunting.

Their numbers:
New Bond Street 020 7495 3301
Broad Street 020 7374 2002
Watford 01923 229163
Solihull 0121 705 4325
Birmingham 0121 616 2371

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I was just looking through the C&J 2004/2005 catalog and noticed that the shoes labled Welford at Gordon Scott look exactly like the Leeds from the Handgrade line. Leather is a slightly different tone, but shape is exactly the same. Can't find a picture online anywhere.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads