Gordon Scott sale

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by TKDKid, Dec 11, 2004.

1. TKDKid

TKDKid Senior member

Walked by New Bond Street today, turns out that Gordon Scott have started their sale already so popped in for a look. The following Handgrade models were in the sale: Savile Mortimer (monkstrap on 330 last, discontinued?) Whitehall - all 195 GBP I think. Might be others, and also a few C&J regular line models in the sale including the Holborn boot which I really liked, but nothing in my size though as per usual. Â [​IMG] Previous threads on Gordon Scott (and in particular contacting them): here and here. Had an interesting chat with the manager at C&J on Jermyn Street too - apparently Gordon Scott the person had retired and sold his business on to someone who didn't really understand the market that the shops were targetting, which is why they're in such a mess nowadays (being bought up by Jones Bootmakers, sales of lots of good stock...). Â He also confirmed that the C&J sale will be starting on the 28th.

2. ernest

ernest Senior member

What about shirts in Jermyn Street?

3. chorse123

chorse123 Senior member

Jones Bootmakers had these on sale today as well, though limited stock, on Jermyn street. Anyone know if they're likely to be reduced further? The handgrades were around £200.

4. TKDKid

TKDKid Senior member

If the Jones Bootmaker sale is anything like the one they had over the summer, then yes, the prices will go down further (to half price.) towards the end of the sale.