Gordon gekko asap

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by ACN_SLAVE, Oct 7, 2003.

1. ACN_SLAVE

ACN_SLAVE New Member

Hey guys,

this is my first post here...I have a big business dinner on Wednesday night and I wanted to go for the Gordon Gekko look with the shiny, slicked back hair. I have straight, five inch hair, and I was wondering what products I should use to get the G.G. polished look.

I have a plethora of syling products right now, to list some of them...
    1) Rene Fuerter Straigtening Gel
    2) Kiehls Formula 133 conditioner
    3) Aveda Humectant Pomade
    4) Phyto Brilliant Creme
    5) B & B Styling creme

Are there any products that would work better to get this look?? Any suggestions??

Thx.

2. Mike C.

Mike C. Senior member

I'd pick up some stronger gel and apply it to damp hair, so that it dries in a slicked back fashion. I too do this look sometimes when business situations call for it. I have long hair, and at the moment it's got bright red streaks in it. My hair has a tendency to fall down while combed back, so I might add some hairspray to it as well. The key to the shine will be applying the product while you hair is still damp.

3. hermes

hermes Senior member

paul mitchell's super clean sculpting gel

4. GQ Lawyer

GQ Lawyer Senior member

You will need something that continues to give off that shiny wet look.  Besides Dippity Doo or LA Looks Gel (which I certainly hope that you aren't going to use), Aveda Brilliant Humectrant is designed to give the all day wet look.  Rub some in with a styling gel and you are set.

However, don't forget the signature blue suspenders, the cigars, and, of course, the attitude to pull of the G.G. look.
    ;-)