1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Goorin Hats for Large Heads - XXL - Uncle Sam and Moretti

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Derek92, May 15, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Derek92

Derek92 Senior member

I have two hats for sale to my fellow gentlemen with unusually large heads. These are both made by Goorin, a renowned U.S. hat manufacturer since 1895 (the country's oldest continuously operating hat shop if I'm not mistaken). Both are size XXL which fits a 7 7/8 or an 8 (maybe a 7 3/4 too).

The two I have for sale are the Uncle Sam and the Moretti in Brown.

The Uncle Sam is a white crushable, 100% paper straw hat so it can be easily packed without being broken and it is super lightweight in the summer. I also had them add the beautiful blue feather to pop against the white of the hat. The Moretti is a Wool/Poly blend that feels pretty lightweight considering it is part wool. Both are excellent summer hats and the Moretti can be a 4 season hat depending on your place of residence.

I will sell the Uncle Sam for $40 -> $35 Shipped and the Moretti for $30 -> $25 Shipped or both for $60 -> $55 shipped. I will ship internationally but it will be extra.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 17, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.