1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Goorin Hats for Large Heads - XXL - Uncle Sam and Moretti

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Derek92, May 15, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Derek92

Derek92 Senior member

I have two hats for sale to my fellow gentlemen with unusually large heads. These are both made by Goorin, a renowned U.S. hat manufacturer since 1895 (the country's oldest continuously operating hat shop if I'm not mistaken). Both are size XXL which fits a 7 7/8 or an 8 (maybe a 7 3/4 too).

The two I have for sale are the Uncle Sam and the Moretti in Brown.

The Uncle Sam is a white crushable, 100% paper straw hat so it can be easily packed without being broken and it is super lightweight in the summer. I also had them add the beautiful blue feather to pop against the white of the hat. The Moretti is a Wool/Poly blend that feels pretty lightweight considering it is part wool. Both are excellent summer hats and the Moretti can be a 4 season hat depending on your place of residence.

I will sell the Uncle Sam for $40 -> $35 Shipped and the Moretti for $30 -> $25 Shipped or both for $60 -> $55 shipped. I will ship internationally but it will be extra.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 17, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.