1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Good Tailors In Charlotte, NC Area

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by HopefulNihilist, Nov 7, 2011.

1. HopefulNihilist

HopefulNihilist Active Member

Fairly self-explanatory. Just got an RLBL, and the fit is absolutely wonderful; the craftsmanship is fantastic. Anyways, I need to have the pants hemmed. Is this an easy job (I have a friend who is very good at hemming and other basic things like that), or is it something I'd need a tailor for?

If it is indeed the latter, do any of you know (of) a good tailor in the Charlotte area?

Thanks,
    Josh

2. mlongano

mlongano Senior member

There is only one good alterations tailor in Charlotte that I am aware of: Myers Park Tailors.

Call Wally at 704-375-3266

Last edited: Nov 7, 2011
  3. dwntwnjay

dwntwnjay Member

+1 - Myers Park Tailors is the correct answer. The one on S Kings, right over by CMC has done a good job for me.

4. HopefulNihilist

HopefulNihilist Active Member

Thanks!

Nice Cayman, by the way. I've got an '08.