• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Good Tailor in GTA (Mississauga/Oakville)

Lee Bob

Reaction score
I've completed a search on this topic, but it seems that anyone else who has asked this question in the past hasn't had it answered.

So I'll give it a try. Can anyone recommend a good tailor in Mississauga or Oakville for suit and shirt alterations?

tobefare

Reaction score
you should try the chase cleaners which is located on Eglinton and chase just between Mississauga road and Erin mills pky they always do my alterations never had any problems and the prices are reasonable and the quality of jo is excellent.

scatterbrain

Reaction score
Thread revival!

I am now in Mississauga and need a tailor to feed my clothing habit. Used to like magic tailor, when in t.o. anyone as skilled around here?

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'v been using Chase too and they've been great for all standard alterations. Great people too.

Ranjeev

Reaction score
Can they do working button holes and slim a pair of pants? Not sure if you consider those standard alterations. They are relatively close to where I live so I'd love to give them a go.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can they do working button holes and slim a pair of pants? Not sure if you consider those standard alterations. They are relatively close to where I live so I'd love to give them a go.

Not sure about working button holes but they've slimmed a pair of pants for me perfectly.

This pair...
20171104_113334.jpg
20171104_120426.jpg

hrv123

Reaction score
The pockets are flaring out. Looks too tight in the hips.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The pockets are flaring out. Looks too tight in the hips.

These pants were only tapered from straight leg. I didn't have top block altered as I was dieting down and knew top would be fine.

Was just trying to answer the question above about their ability to taper.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads