• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Good source for RLPL and RLBL Pants

pred02

Reaction score
Hi,
I am in need of some new dress pants and am looking for RLPL and RL Black Label. What is a good source of these at a discount? I don't think I have ever seen that at my Filenes Basement or Nordstrom rack. Any good online sources?

Thanks!

pred02

Reaction score
If you know that they'll fit you, try calling the Ralph Lauren luxury outlets, like the one at Woodbury.
I should try them first. What retailers do usually carry them - Barney's, Nordstrom, Saks Off Fifth, Macy's?

Thanks!

pred02

Reaction score
What about Black Label and PL suits? I have never seen them in any stores, discount or even the local Saks did not have them (though they had Zegna, Armani, etc). Where would be a good place to look for these discounted? The RL outlet in MA doesn't carry them, I can try Woodbury but its kind of a long drive from Boston.

porcelain monkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just go to the RL store. If you are in Boston, Newbury Street is the one. Ask when the sales are. Earlier in the year they had 40% off plus 15% on top of that. I got a BL suit last summer for about $700. You might find a better deal at the outlets, but you will be more likely to find your size at the store and they can order it for you at the sale price if they don't have it in stock.

adambparker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pred02
What about Black Label and PL suits? I have never seen them in any stores, discount or even the local Saks did not have them (though they had Zegna, Armani, etc). Where would be a good place to look for these discounted? The RL outlet in MA doesn't carry them, I can try Woodbury but its kind of a long drive from Boston.

Woodbury ships for $10, IIRC.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 32 3.8%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 144 17.1%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 281 33.3%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 132 15.6%