• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Good source for bow ties?

Merlino

Reaction score
Hey all! Looking for a good source for bow ties, specifically woollen ones. Did a forum and google search and haven't come up with sites that offer what I'm looking for.

Thanks!

Merlino

Reaction score
Thanks Ivystyle.

Mac: budget is not so much the issue as is the fact that I just can't seem to find any bow ties I like. That's why I'm basically asking for as much links as I can get, especially if someone knows of a website that sells quality woollen BT's.

Mac

Reaction score
Missed out on the woolen part!
teacha.gif
Most TF bow ties (that I've seen) are silk but they do come in a lot of really nice patterns, IMO.

HHD

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Merlino
Thanks Ivystyle.

Mac: budget is not so much the issue as is the fact that I just can't seem to find any bow ties I like. That's why I'm basically asking for as much links as I can get, especially if someone knows of a website that sells quality woollen BT's.

E Tautz has wool bowties in the web shop:

www.etautz.com

Merlino

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sanguis Mortuum
The Cordial Churchman are excellent, and of course there's Drakes though there don't seem to be any wool ones on their website.

Great this is what I'm looking for! And @ great prices, too! Thanks of course also to HHD!

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Cordial Churchman are excellent, and of course there's Drakes though there don't seem to be any wool ones on their website.

+2 on the Cordial Churchman. Their velvet ties are pretty sweet too.

thebarsmydestination

Reaction score
Plus a zillion on the Cordial Churchman. I own one of their ties and have ordered two more-- they're fantastic. They're also cut to order to your preference, so you can order any fabric in any style you like.

Dewi

Reaction score

I've got a madras and seersucker bows from them, and I love them. Need to place an order soon for some woolies.

Thanks for the reminder.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads