• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Good skinny jeans...

Hamburgler13

Reaction score
So I've been wanting a pair of nice black skinny jeans that would be good with an Italien stlye pair of boots and/or Chucks.. I usually wear Levi 511's in a 30x30 but I would like somthing tighter around the legs with less baggage. I've been looking into possibly levi 510s probably in a 31x30(I dont want them quite skin tight).
What do you guys suggest?

kookydooky

Reaction score
I thought newcures were a slim straight, I mean the ones ive seen definately dont look that skinny, unless i have a diff interpretation of what skinnies are

itsjustadrian

Reaction score
510's look like legging on most people.
Also April 77 makes a lot of skinny fits.

syc

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hamburgler13
anybody know anything about 510's?

The 510 is new for this fall season. According to the Levi's book:

• Sits below waist
  • Super Slim Fit
  • Skinny Leg
  • 13 1/2" leg opening
  • wider belt loops
  • busted side seam
  • trend core interior waistband label and open top shank button
  • levi's printed pocketing
  • premium fit label

Looks like they come in a jet black (98% cotton / 2% spandex) and rigid stretch (99% / 1% ).

atlirk

Reaction score
I bought some Tiger of Sweden Rocky which look great with my white leather chucks. I don't know if there are many stores in the US selling ToS.

Prosiddon

Reaction score
apc petit standard are slimmer than new cures. I have a size 27 pair in black and they are pretty damn skinny.

bassmanpatsfan18

Reaction score
Acne makes some nice skinny black jeans. I have a pair up for sale--too bad you're smaller than I.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads