• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Good, Reasonably-priced chino shorts available in size 28 waist

Fairy Tale Pink

Reaction score
I was wondering, does anyone know some brands of good reasonably priced chino shorts available in size 28. I wanted to get some for my cousin in Puerto Rico, and I would prefer for it to be available on Amazon Prime for I don't have to pay shipping fees.

It appears the smallest size waist IZOD and Dockers are made is 29 (and IZOD's 29 is only available in their core basic colors), while Nautica and Chaps go down to 30. Amazon appears to offer a 28 with their Goodthreads brand, but the reviews are a bit questionable. It appears Tommy Hilfiger and Levi's offer 28, although Tommy Hilfiger is priced a bit high for me. Does anyone know some other brands that offer a 28 that are reasonably-priced, preferably on Amazon Prime?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.