good quality sport shirts

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by intfxdx, Feb 16, 2011.

1. intfxdx

intfxdx Senior member

I have more than 10 polo ralph lauren sport shirts, they are good but a little bit large (even custom fit) and sleeves are a little bit long. i don't want to alter them as altering cost will be same as price of shirt. So i am thinking to invest in some good quality sport shirts, which brands make good quality sport shirts ?
    I read about dress shirts on forum but couldn't find about sport shirts, any idea ? thanks

2. coop86

coop86 Senior member

You must have gotten those shirts pretty cheap considering it's only like $20 a shirt to have the sides taken in and the sleeves shortened. I would recommend doing that for all of them and spend the remaining money you allotted on 3 or 4 very high quality "sport" shirts.

3. kam1104

kam1104 New Member

I was recently turned on to a brand called ZACHARY PRELL over the holidays and I don't think I will ever buy another brand. I'm a fairly slender guy so the fit is really important to me. I don't want anything big and bulky but also don't want anything too tight. My friend wore one on New Year's Eve and was talking about how comfortable they were so I went to the website www.zacharyprell.com and bought one to try out. The price point is a bit higher @ $198 per shirt but I loved it so much I went back and bought 5 more. Totally worth the money in my opinion. I wear them to work and often wear them out, untucked with a pair of jeans. Really versatile. Hope this helps. Good luck.