• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Good place online to buy a plain white pocket square?

emptym

Reaction score
I've gotten some great vintage, hand rolled, linen ones at thrift stores and estate sales for a quarter apiece on average. Fuuma, you might try an Indian store. I got some great ones that way. Interesting variations in the silk. Edit: here's a pic (they're lighter irl):
imgp3476.jpg

Franky In T.O.

Reaction score
I just ordered one. Can't see how one could go wrong with this purchase.

Franky In T.O.

Reaction score
I know I'm bringing up an old thread, but just wanted to report that I ordered a Kent Wang plain white linen pocket square on May 2nd, processed via PayPal the following day, and received it on May 8th in time to put it to use last Saturday, May 9th and I'm very pleased.

A good quality pocket square at a good value with a very quick turnaround.

cheessus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kent Wang is the man. I've bought about 4 cufflinks and that white linen pocket square from him. Super quick delivery and great customer service. That white linen PS is the only one I have and it's terrific. I bought it for a formal event and was unsure whether I would receive it in time, naturally it came within 2 days.

clarity

Reaction score
Originally Posted by contaygious
KENT RULEZ! Below is my first order and I just oredered another 6 pocket squares and 6 cuff links.
img3572.jpg

I have that white silk one but I chose the floral print. It....does....not....cooperate with folding, at all.

Szeph el raton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by clarity
I have that white silk one but I chose the floral print. It....does....not....cooperate with folding, at all.
Puff it! Linen is nicer for folding than silk.

I was absolutely pleased with the service from Kent Wang, too. Can't beat it at that price, both the quality and delivery speed are awesome. Definitely going to order from him again when something I could need comes up.

And seriously, 1 US$ for delivery to Europe? That's pure gold!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads