• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Is that you speaking Texan? If so, not half bad! Butchy, whatchu think?

The Noodles

Skid Fu
Reaction score
deer mista cleeb,

i sant you mai paypar maney to the address dat Mr.Claghorny plobided to mi. I sant you ONE-TOWSAND-POOR-HUNDRUD-DALLAS. Police cunpirm dat you habe receibed my paypar maney.

Last edited:

mimo

Pernicious Enabler
Reaction score
Dear My Brother In The Lord!

I am writing to you because you are the person of known integrity and honesty and discretion. I am the very wealthy person man what is dying of a long and sad disease of many places. Because I am having no sons or childrens even though I am very wealthy and rich man I am wanting to send to you my fortune for giving to the charities and needy peoples.

Please to send your account number and passport copy to me if you are willing to accept this noble duty and I will soon be sending the sum of TWENTYONETEEN MILLION ENGLISH DOLLARS to you for the using at your wish.

To be sure of best outcomes, I wish that you are not telling anyone our secret of this good plan.

Happy day and best brotherhood to you!

The Reverend Professor Doctor Mister Beckham Churchill Jhonny
Attorney at Law and Minister

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Cleav is a Nigerian prince! Pass it on.

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
@LA Guy

Can we give Cleav the CT of "Nigerian Prince"?

The Noodles

Skid Fu
Reaction score
Noodlists,

Now that I've invested on a nice pair of grey ROTA trousers, it appears that I must complement it with a sports coat/blazer. Navy, while safe, seems boring as hell. I'll keep on looking at 20+ thumbs up posts to get a better idea. Let me know if you have a good suggestion.

0521016.jpg

dsc_3463.jpg

Last edited:

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ My good suggestion is to get that Formosa navy sport coat. It's a great place to start with an odd jacket--boring at first and then only as boring as you make it.

archibaldleach

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Noodles. A navy blazer is versatile and should be your first real odd jacket. Boring is kind of the point. That said, you need suits way more than sport coats.

The Noodles

Skid Fu
Reaction score
Start playing with textures and navy becomes less boring
Texture. Thanks

^ My good suggestion is to get that Formosa navy sport coat. It's a great place to start with an odd jacket--boring at first and then only as boring as you make it.
This one with the sale and the tailor's credit is ONLY $1,355!!! I want to pull the trigger!

Noodles. A navy blazer is versatile and should be your first real odd jacket. Boring is kind of the point. That said, you need suits way more than sport coats.
A suit is definitely what I should be pursuing, however, I am fine playing OJT once or twice a week. This will give the Formosa suits time to rest.

Navy is not boring. Navy is what's next, noods!
That jacket screams boring! But it's the right one.

Some non-boring SCs.
NMN36RE_mk.jpg
NMN378R_mk.jpg
NMN35MR_mk.jpg
NMN35VX_mk.jpg
NM-5N56_mk.jpg
NMN32BL_mk.jpg
NMN34LZ_bk.jpg

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics