Good lord

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Thracozaag, Apr 7, 2005.

1. Thracozaag

Thracozaag Senior member

2. faustian bargain

faustian bargain Senior member

wow.

i've heard wierd things about behind-the-scenes at the krofft brothers' shows (like 'the bugaloos' and 'HR Pufnstuf'), but this one takes the cake.

3. Brian SD

Brian SD Moderator

I've seen this thing floating around on eBaums and such for awhile - I love it.

4. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

as crazy as it sounds, my 3 year old son would love this, without understanding any of the innuendoes. this shocked the hell out of me, but I don't think I would mind my son watching it.

5. VMan

VMan Senior member

Reminds me of the Dave Chappelle - Killing Them Softly standup routine, where he's joking about how he watches the shows he watched as a kid in a whole new light now that he's an adult:

So dont even tell me how to get to Sesame Street, that is a terrible place. I wouldnt go there if i knew the way. Who would wanna live in a neighborhood like that ? With fu*kin six foot pidgeons walkin around; an elephant thats a junkie:

"hiii Beerrrt."

Yeah thats right, Snuffy.

"hii beerrrt, im sick. i need some smack, Bert."

The Cookie Monster with his eyes poppin out his head, screamin:

"COOKIE, COOKIE, COOKIE.."

Like uggh. What kind of cookies are you talkin about? Chocolate chips dont do that to people; and then have the nerve to put a pimp on there. They didn't come out and say that he's a pimp, but i know a pimp when i see one. They call him The Count - he has a cape and everything. You jus' see him pimpin:

"[russian accent]Bitch. Where is my money?." "You've been late 4 times, i've been counting. How many times must i smack you before you act right?" [slaps]"One"[slaps]"Two"
    "Two slaps. Heh.Heh.Heh.Heh.Heh.Heeehhhhhhhh."

6. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member