Good horizontal drying rack recommendations?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by EmpireJ, Nov 15, 2012.

Tags:
  1. EmpireJ

EmpireJ Member

I'm looking for a flat drying rack to use for (multiple) cashmere sweaters and similar.

A simple Google search (at least with the queries I've tried) comes up with rather sad results.

I'm finding cheap racks like these, which might do the job:
    [​IMG]

But I'm more interested in something more complete, along the lines of this (although maybe something better fit for home use):
    [​IMG]

Suggestions? What do you use?

2. atoms

atoms Senior member

I'm curious to see what suggestions pop up. I saw racks similar to the one linked above for $20. I looked at the dimensions and I think it's too small.

I've been trying to find a good DIY solution. As of now, I lay my hand washed clothes to dry on a bath towel located on the floor. It definetely takes a long time to dry so I'd love to speed the process up.

3. laureen

laureen New Member

Here is the drying rack that you are looking for. It goes for $ 36 for 3 racks rather than buying each rack for $ 20. I just purchased mine which is like the one below from the same site. The drying rack that you want can't be folded and our house is a bit small so I have to use something that's easy to pack and fold.

[​IMG]

According to the site that sells them, you can add up and stack them up for as long as you want. So I guess it will be cheaper if you go and buy them by threes. :)