• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

    Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

    Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Good Ebay seller for ties? or other website?

novocaine

Member
Joined
May 12, 2008
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
I'm mainly looking at Charvet, Richard James, Drake's ties, any good seller on Ebay or other website? \teuropeansilkcompan on ebay seems to be good and they have quite some collection for Charvet, but their price is certainly not the lowest. Any other trust-worthy seller? (not necessarily just for those brands I mentioned.)

Thanks!
 

novocaine

Member
Joined
May 12, 2008
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
Have you checked out Sam Hober?

They have some nice patterns. Will consider them, thanks!

Also I checked virtualclotheshorse, they have some nice kiton ties, the price seems good I suppose?
 

Garfieldthecat

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
146
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by novocaine
I'm mainly looking at Charvet, Richard James, Drake's ties, any good seller on Ebay or other website? \teuropeansilkcompan on ebay seems to be good and they have quite some collection for Charvet, but their price is certainly not the lowest. Any other trust-worthy seller? (not necessarily just for those brands I mentioned.) Thanks!
Tiedeals ? Edit: Just looked, I guess they really don't have your tie brands, sorry
 

bmulford

Distinguished Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2007
Messages
3,005
Reaction score
27
Originally Posted by novocaine
They have some nice patterns. Will consider them, thanks!

Also I checked virtualclotheshorse, they have some nice kiton ties, the price seems good I suppose?



VirtualClothesHorse (Lance) delivers better quality for the price compared to EuroSilkCo. I've bought from both, and while EuroSilk is a perfectly fine dealer, the ties often have small flaws in them. Same is true for BigMonkeyHead.

VCH gives you new, well packaged goods.

Four-In-Hand Ties has some nice ties for the money - might want to check that out as well.
 

antirabbit

Distinguished Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2006
Messages
3,830
Reaction score
153
Keep your eyes out here on the B&S thread....these come up frequently.
 

novocaine

Member
Joined
May 12, 2008
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by bmulford
VirtualClothesHorse (Lance) delivers better quality for the price compared to EuroSilkCo. I've bought from both, and while EuroSilk is a perfectly fine dealer, the ties often have small flaws in them. Same is true for BigMonkeyHead.

VCH gives you new, well packaged goods.

Four-In-Hand Ties has some nice ties for the money - might want to check that out as well.


Thanks!
The small flaws are actually what I'm most afraid of when buying online. Eurosilk has several quite interesting ties, I may just buy one or two from them and see how it goes. And will definitely buy several from VCH especially considering their great return policy.
I remember seeing a post about Four-In-Hand ties earlier and that tie looks very nice.
 

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

  • Above the knee

  • Knee length

  • Below the knee

  • None of the above

  • Mid-thigh ("short shorts")


Results are only viewable after voting.

Related Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
461,650
Messages
10,016,906
Members
208,399
Latest member
bobbiebranchk
Top