1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Good ebay seller for Diesel jeans?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by RedStal95, Mar 22, 2006.

1. RedStal95

RedStal95 Member

Hi I recently bought a pair of Diesels off ebay that are fake. Good news is the seller is willing to take them back so I am only being stuck with shipping costs. However, I'd like to know if there are any ebay sellers that are known to sell real Diesels. I'm looking for the new Zaf 796's at a better-than-retail price.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Andy

2. Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman Senior member

You might have better luck posting this in the Streetwear and Denim forum.

3. nerdykarim

nerdykarim Senior member

Hi I recently bought a pair of Diesels off ebay that are fake. Good news is the seller is willing to take them back so I am only being stuck with shipping costs. However, I'd like to know if there are any ebay sellers that are known to sell real Diesels. I'm looking for the new Zaf 796's at a better-than-retail price.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Andy

www.honestforum.com
    -more than you'll ever want to know.