• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Good Bye.

CTGuy

Made Guy
Reaction score
It's been a couple years, I was actually here in the beginning in 2002-- but I am calling it quits for SF.

The bar exam is coming up this summer as well as some other projects that I have on the horizon-- the reality is that I would like to devote my time to that stuff and honestly I think it would be better if I cut ties with SF for the time being.

I am sure I will still lurk occassionally and I wouldn't be surprised if I find myself back on here in six months or a year, but at least for now I think I need to formally say that I will be leaving. I've found lately I am reading less and less about clothes and "learning" a lot less and engaging in a lot more pointless arguments over things that press my political buttons, or get my BS radar up, but ultimately are a waste of time.

I want to say thanks to a lot of you: J, Brian, LAG, Globetrotter, Jon/Image, Mr. Checks, Koji, VM, Bengal-Stripe, Ambulance Chaser, Steve B. and many others who I've talked with before and gotten advice from over the time I've read here.

Best of luck to everyone. It's been a pleasure to be a part of this community. To those of you I've talked with-- I am sure I'll have a chance to talk to you again some time soon.

CTGuy.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
good luck. Just remember during the bar everyone else is as tense and scared as you are.

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good luck with everything, was good having you around.

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
Good luck on the bar exam...

Do pop back and visit us once in a while!

Bradford

kcgreg

Reaction score
All the best - and remember if you are tense it is a good sign as it is something important to you. Best of luck for the bar.

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
good luck, and check bach here every now and again

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I'll miss your humor CT as well as our like-minded politics. Hope to see back around these parts soon.

Good luck on the bar.

Andrew

Demeter

Reaction score
Best of luck, CT. This time of the year is stressful for many. I'll send lady luck to you when I'm writing my exams.
smile.gif

Brian SD

Reaction score
CT, really enjoyed your company. I hope to see you back here some time.

gorgekko

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry to see you go but I know we're going to see you back eventually. So no goodbye, merely "Until next time!"

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
best wishes mate, sure we will see you poke your head in from time to time and look forward to those visits.

good luck with the bar

Matt

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
best of luck with everything CT, you will be missed.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads