• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

good bumper stickers

NOLA1

Reaction score
I always like the classic "my kid can beat up your honors student."

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Please let's not make this an anti-NRA thread. I'm having such a good day.

"Televise Your Kill" was a decent response to the wave of "KILL YOUR TV" stickers.

Or did I just out myself as a gun nut?

That's not the case at all. I like it when guys whip it out and shoot.

JLibourel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Please let's not make this an anti-NRA thread. I'm having such a good day.

"Televise Your Kill" was a decent response to the wave of "KILL YOUR TV" stickers.

Or did I just out myself as a gun nut?

Who said the slightest thing anti-NRA? I have been a Life Member for 39 years. If taking precautionary measures to keep your guns from being stolen is "anti-NRA," then that organization must have a very subversive membership!

spertia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"Trad Is Rad."

Saw this on a bubba-truck the other day -- don't think the guy was sartorially inclined....

Nonk

Reaction score
'My other car also has a sticker detailing some at best mildly amusing phrase which I unaccountably think is hilarious and display because I think I can buy a personality for 99 cents'

On second thoughts, not snappy enough!

Seriously though, does anyone actually still display bumper stickers?

They died out here in 1976 when the novelty wore off after 15 minutes.

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seen on a car years ago:

Eschew Obfuscation

b

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
The Ann Richards for Governor bumper stickers (circa 1989, in Texas) were incredibly unpopular in College Station, TX. Plastering one of those on your car was an engraved invitation for some drunk redneck (not many of those in College Station!) to remove your bumper sticker, or the bumper itself.

atomicmrg

Reaction score
I have seen a couple online that are green with large white text displaying simply the word:

"Vaginatarian"

spertia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I did a double-take at the local Target parking lot recently when I saw a car with a lone bumper sticker:

F*ck you, you f*cking f*ck.

Except the words were fully spelled out. Rather hostile....

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JLibourel
Who said the slightest thing anti-NRA? I have been a Life Member for 39 years. If taking precautionary measures to keep your guns from being stolen is "anti-NRA," then that organization must have a very subversive membership!
I think the NRA sticker on my car declares that I carry a firearm in the glovebox as much as the Hooters sticker says that I have a blonde and a keg in my trunk.

JLibourel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think the NRA sticker on my car declares that I carry a firearm in the glovebox as much as the Hooters sticker says that I have a blonde and a keg in my trunk.

But, in point of fact, I frequently do have to leave guns locked in my unattended car, as when I stop for lunch on the way to the range, for example, and so I don't like to advertise the fact that I am a gun owner.

Were I to enjoy the company of a Hooters Girl, my instinct would be to flaunt, rather than hide, her (except if we might be spotted by my wife)!

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JLibourel
But, in point of fact, I frequently do have to leave guns locked in my unattended car, as when I stop for lunch on the way to the range, for example, and so I don't like to advertise the fact that I am a gun owner. Were I to enjoy the company of a Hooters Girl, my instinct would be to flaunt, rather than hide, her (except if we might be spotted by my wife)!
To each their own. Your reason for not putting up your NRA sticker is probably the same as mine for not putting up my "Elected World's Greatest Sex Machine" sticker. If anything I'd figure that if someone wanted to come into my car they'd get the added bonus of playing the "will the owner be packing if he catches me in his car" game. For this reason, I always hide my ammo bag.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just saw one

"If I wanted to hear from an asshole... I'd FART"

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads