• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Good brands of graphic tshirts

ampire

Reaction score
Going to nordstrom, macys etc b/c I need some more variety in my tshirts, mainly for going to bars and clubs.

With regard to fitting: Im 5'9, 170, 31" waist I lift weights so I have a muscular build.

What are some good brands to buy that are reasonably priced? Brands to avoid? (ex: ed hardy, von dutch I know you guys hate)

rapdancin

Reaction score
for graphic shirts that arent outrageously tacky, i think its best to just look at individual designers. most print on american apparel shirts, so whatever size you are in that would work.

edit: also, id say dont start at threadless or designbyhumans or whatever site has 'hip' tees like that. usually the designs are much more bombastic than is needed

ampire

Reaction score
ok dont want anything too obscure since id like to be able to try them on for fit but thanks for ideas.

Lysol

Reaction score
Trick question!

ampire

Reaction score
went to nordstrom rack, bought 4 shirts at about $15 each, 3 from some brand called ezekiel, i liked the design and the fit was good. also got some shirt from rvca that looked cool.

Tourangh

Reaction score
I have an Ezekiel shirt I got from Marshalls a while ago. Honestly I dont wear it anymore since I really think the thing is ugly.
I've moved from graphic shirts to plain color shirts.

fudgebutt

Reaction score
tank theory and youngandjelenik.com are two of my favorites. I friggin hate affliction/ed hardy, most street wear is crap too. i used to have respect for orisue and greenappletree, but those asshole have done nothing but dissapoint me lately.

i've gone from loud streetwear to AA v-necks and never looked back. when you're muscular, you don't need your clothing to be too loud.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's