1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

GONE!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by ridethecliche, Dec 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ridethecliche

ridethecliche Senior member

Up for sale/trade is an our legacy navy blazer in size 50. It is in great condition.

Measurements are:

S-S 19
    Sleeves 25
    Waist 20
    PTP 21.5

I'm looking for cash or a trade. I'm interested in shoes/boots and blazers/jackets. If someone has a nice heavy winter coat in my size, then that would be the tits.

My shoe size is between 8E and 8.5E depending on the shoe. I'm an 8E in AE park avenues and an 8.5E in AE daltons. Cole Haans are 8.5.

My blazer size is:
    S-S: ~18
    Sleeve: 24.5-25
    PTP: 21
    Waist: 19.5-20

All reasonable offers will be considered. Price includes shipping. I have a few references on here as well. This is my first listing in classifieds, but I have bought and sold through the site.
    Gone!

Last edited: Jan 28, 2014
  2. ridethecliche

ridethecliche Senior member

Bump. Pm me an offer or trade if you're interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.