1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

[GONE] Lo Tat Tailor slim fit dress shirts x 2

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by RuffyD, Apr 9, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RuffyD

RuffyD Senior member

I had these 2 shirts made by Lo Tat Tailor here in Hong Kong around 3 years. Can't remember the material I chose, but are really well made and the fabric is silky smooth (especially the lavender shirt).
    I've gained weight and can no longer wear them comfortably, so I rather give them away instead of throwing them away. Just pay the shipping costs and they're yours.
    If you were wondering, Lo Tat Tailor is quite well known here in Hong Kong. They make a lot of suits, coats and shirts for local politicians. They recently opened a Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Lo-Tat-Tailor-Since-1954-154219237942846/

Measurements:
    Neck size:16"
    Sleeve length: 35"
    Chest:20.25"
    Shoulders: 18"
    Back length:33.5"

2. justridiculous

justridiculous Senior member

3. wklq76a

wklq76a Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.