Going to Beverly Hills on Thursday..

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by dietcookie, Dec 22, 2004.

1. dietcookie

dietcookie Senior member

Staying at the Ramada Inn off Wilshire Blvd. I got a full day of shopping planned. I planned on going to the Turnbull Store..where else is going to have some good shops? I'm taking a cousin who is visiting so i'm pretty sure were going to make our rounds at Rodeo Drive as well.. What else is around there that would be worth visiting?

2. Renault78law

Renault78law Senior member

What kind of clothes are you looking for? In addition to Rodeo Dr., I'd check out Maxfield, as well as swing by the Robertson/Beverly area.

3. Renault78law

oh, and I know you didn't ask, but as far as restaurants in BH I highly recommend Enoteca Drago.

4. dietcookie

dietcookie Senior member

Thanks for the suggestion. I might check out maxfield. Stores I had in mind are any of the stores that would carry the clothes that the style forum mainly discusses and maybe some nice discount or thrift stores.

5. Renault78law

So mostly high-end tailored clothing? Scratch my last suggestions then. How about Carroll & Company, Saks/Barneys/NM, Ascot Chang or in the alternative Anto Shirtmakers (recommended by Kabbaz). Don't forget that Brioni's located on Rodeo.

6. dietcookie

dietcookie Senior member

Are all those stores in the same area?

7. Renault78law

Yup. Saks/Barneys/NM are all right next to each other on Wilshire, can't miss them...I think their sales are at about 40% off now. Ascot Chang is right across the street. Brioni, Zegna, Bulgari are up Rodeo. Carroll & Co. is at 425 N. Canon Drive. These all all within walking distance.

8. Renault78law

insiders tip: valet parking in public lots (north of wilshire) in BH is surpisingly very inexpensive, whereas self-parking in NM's lot is very expensive.

9. Steve B.

Steve B. Go Spurs Go

If you want to do BH try: Scott Hill on Robertson Maxfield Bleu (Maxfield's outlet store) Lisa Kline Men both on Robertson (a couple of blocks North I believe, but it could be South) Traffic (Beverly Center) Scott and Co. (Sunset Blvd.) That should make for a pretty full day, but there are more [​IMG]