1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Going to Austin at the start of July; what are the go-to shops for men?

Discussion in 'Menswear Advice' started by JohnAAG, May 24, 2016.

1. JohnAAG

JohnAAG Senior member

Hi
    As the thread title says, I'll be Austin bound for a few days at the start of July for business. I'll have 1 day (maybe 1.5) it do some shopping and I'm looking for some advice on the best stores to check out while I'm there. I'll be shopping primarily for casual clothes (I take care of suits, ties, dress shoes, etc. back home). As for my personal style: after checking out some Austin stores online, Stag looks about my speed.

Also, is it worth checking out the San Marcos or Round Rocks Outlet Malls? They both seem to be about the same distance from Austin.

Thanks for the help and suggestions!
    John

Last edited: May 24, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  2. JohnAAG

JohnAAG Senior member

Thanks! Appreciate the link!

3. breakaway01

breakaway01 Senior member

not from Austin but was there for business last month.
    Check out Service Menswear (near Stag) as well.

4. J o s h

J o s h Senior member

Cavender's Boot City if you're looking for western garb - or just a conversation piece.