• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Goddamit some cockbag is gonna die

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Goddamnit someone left gum all on the underside of a desk and now bam gum on my month old canes. Anyone know a quick fix or is it in the wash for them?

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
Will freezing work even if the gum is really deep in and spread around? Also fh3001 or Sam710s for the restof the day?

naaaaate

Reaction score
Gum-fades are a natural part of the lifespan of a pair of jeans. Just accept it, they're just jeans after all, and start adding your own gum to your jeans. On a related note, Superfuture poster Martin Burger King Jr has a pair of somets with some pretty sweet laffy taffy fades all over them, go check them out for inspiration.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
Will freezing work even if the gum is really deep in and spread around? Also fh3001 or Sam710s for the restof the day?

Why is the gum "deep and spread around"???
I would assume that you noticed it quickly and the last thing you'd want to do is press it in any more...

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow we'll get a post that reads:

"Hi, I'm some cockbag. How do I get these blood fades out of my jeans?"

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
jw, what pair was it?

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kiya
Why is the gum "deep and spread around"???
I would assume that you noticed it quickly and the last thing you'd want to do is press it in any more...

I just got home (was posting from my phone). The problem was that the gum wasn't in like one piece, it was all over, spread out, so the area where it transferred (like a one inch by half an inch patch on the knee) was kind of ground in.

I will freeze them and if worse comes to worse I'll just hot soak them again. I'm sure I'm going to be washing these a shitload in the summer when they get all sweaty anyway.

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
SExSC06s. The gum actually kind of blended in with the slub...!

bluemagic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Where was the desk? Not at Farinelli's...?

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
SExSC06s. The gum actually kind of blended in with the slub...!

haha gotta love the slub ! Been wearing my pair hard lately.

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Washing probably won't work very well anyway. If freezing doesn't work, try something like goo-gone, although I won't be held responsible for what that might do to your indigo.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads