1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

GMTO - Lindrick by C&J Ralph Lauren

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by BurntPockets, Mar 9, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BurntPockets

BurntPockets Senior member

*Update: Complete as of 4/1/2016

I got confirmation from C&J that they would do another Lindrick GMTO run. This is what I proposed:

Style: Lindrick
    Last: 325
    Upper: Dark Brown Shell Cordovan
    Width: UK E (US D)
    Welt: Storm
    Edging: Antique
    Sole: Dainite Sole in Dark Brown with a thin leather mid-sole
    Eyelets: Dark Brown/Brass Metal Eyelets (same as original)

I was told that the price would be approximately £700 (£583 excluding VAT, ~$828 USD) per pair + shipping charges (£30 US Shipping). A more accurate price would be provided once we get closer to finalizing. I know this would be a steady process, better late than never. Let me know if you want to get your hands on a legendary discontinued boot. Get those feet on fleek.

We need 12 participants to get this rolling.

Cross post from the C&J MTO thread: http://www.styleforum.net/t/362536/crockett-jones-mto-central/3900#post_8356618

Thanks!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 7, 2016
  2. pfeufferam

pfeufferam Member

Count me in for one size 9.5!!! What is the estimated timeline once the 12 min participants have been confirmed?

3. BurntPockets

It usually takes 3-4 months after everyone has paid. Glad to have you on board! FYI, these would be in UK sizing, so if you know your Lindrick/Marlow US size, the general consensus has been to go down half to get your UK Lindrick size.

4. BurntPockets

5. pfeufferam

pfeufferam Member

Hey! Sorry for the delay. I have been on a crazy business trip. I'm not going to be able to participate in the group purchase. I really wish I could make it work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.