• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Glenn Beck is an insane person

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So he's a former Morning Zoo guy. A part of me thinks this is all some kind of social experiment.

fffffut

Reaction score
ive heard he uses fake tears
idk whether this makes him crazier or not

Saul Silver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Glenn Beck is an entertainer, pure and simple. His entire career has consisted of him acting outrageously, making outlandish statements, and opportunistically using every dumb American's fear/worries for his own benefit ($). The mere fact that people consider him a legitimate political commentator is alternately hilarious and depressing.

Read this article: http://www.forbes.com/forbes/2010/04...-beck-inc.html.

frenchy

In Time Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saul Silver
Glenn Beck is an entertainer, pure and simple. His entire career has consisted of him acting outrageously, making outlandish statements, and opportunistically using every dumb American's fear/worries for his own benefit ($). The mere fact that people consider him a legitimate political commentator is alternately hilarious and depressing.

i want to believe this,but i think he really has lost it (if he ever had it together at all)

boogaboogabooga

Reaction score
I don't think he suffers from any pathology. If he isn't entirely an exploitive cynic I'd peg him as a clinical narcissist.

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saul Silver

He rents a cockatoo for $750 per night? What the hell is it trained to do? You can BUY a cockatoo for that much.

adidasfan

Reaction score
how many people do you think will show up to his rally tomorrow in DC?

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teacher
He rents a cockatoo for $750 per night? What the hell is it trained to do? You can BUY a cockatoo for that much.

I think that was a typo. It should have read "he rents a cock or two for $750 a night."

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.