• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Glee

JustinW

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I got a few LOLs out of it and will definitely have it on the TIVO record list in future.

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good stuff, omg that redhead, she must be mine
inlove.gif

allreds

Reaction score
Still a hit, though I agree with the dubbing comment. This will be my favorite network show this year.

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
Andy Richter Controls the Universe,

Completely underappreciated show.

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ Truth.

Glee
had some great lines and once they calm the characters down, it should make for a good season.

lefty

avenger15

Reaction score
Anyone recognize the suede jacket he's worn in a couple of different episodes? I like it.
Jacket.jpg

ld111134

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ya gotta love the great Jane Lynch - whether it's The 40 Year Old Virgin, Lovespring International, The L Word, Glee or the Christopher Guest films, she's simply a riot and deserves a dedicated appreciation thread.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ld111134
Ya gotta love the great Jane Lynch - whether it's The 40 Year Old Virgin, Lovespring International, The L Word, Glee or the Christopher Guest films, she's simply a riot and deserves a dedicated appreciation thread.

+1 she is incredible in Glee.

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cheessus
Um, that redhead is off the charts hot. I remember her from Heroes; by far the best-looking character on that show even if it was only for 1 or 2 eps.

Originally Posted by Lel
Good stuff, omg that redhead, she must be mine
inlove.gif

Originally Posted by Douglas
+1 she is incredible in Glee.

You guys have it all wrong. The blonde cheerleader is by far the hottest. Off-the-charts in my opinion.

dianna_agron.jpg

Dianna-Argon1.jpg

cheessus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^Eh. I could take it or leave it. Well maybe not, but the blond from Gossip Girls is definitely hotter.

Southern-Nupe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The show actually surprised me, I found it to be pretty funny (especially the episode with the Gay student re-enacting Beyonce songs). I'll watch if I have nothing to do, but my wife swears by the show.

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Caught up on all dozen episodes or so last weekend. I love it. Talk about jewesses; I have a crush on Lea Michele.

r...

Reaction score
Glad you guys like this show. Im dragging it to the sacrificial altar of good TV. But dont be mad, in return you get another 3 seasons of FlashForward. Yay!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics