• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Glaser Flaptop has arrived....

Dob

Reaction score
Since it has been a few days since we have had any new briefcase posts, I thought I might share some pics of my latest acquisition. This is a Glaser flaptop in a hand-burnished chestnut that will age to a very nice saddle brown over time. The quality is exceptional and, in my mind, ranks up there with Swaine and some of the other high end bag makers. Hope you enjoy the pics. The other items are matching leather file organizers, etc....
DSC00660.jpg
DSC00644.jpg
DSC00646.jpg
DSC00663.jpg
DSC00648.jpg
DSC00662.jpg
DSC00649.jpg
DSC00656.jpg
DSC00659.jpg
DSC00655.jpg

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome. I have a personal dislike of piping on bag seams, and this bag just executes that aesthetic perfectly.

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That's about as solid and classic a bag can get.

Dob

Reaction score
My apologies - I am afraid I am not very adept and manipulating photo's in my posts.

Dob

Reaction score
Originally Posted by AlanC
Really, really nice. A lifetime bag. Congratulations!

Thanks very much. I am really happy with it. I am a bit bag obsessed - not really sure why - but this one is about as nice as I have seen. Myron really does a great job and pays attention to the details.

NH_Clark

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
beautiful! I'm in search of a solid long-term bag.. wish I could afford something like that!

metkirk

Reaction score
Pure sex !!! Wish I could find a knock off of that
frown.gif

RedLantern

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It was hot until I saw CIV PRO! Its like seeing a hot chick and then noticing an adams apple...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads