1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Glaser Design Club bag

Discussion in '2011-2017 Other' started by nixda, Mar 31, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nixda

nixda Senior member

Just got this bag about two months ago, but had ordered and waited for it for three months. All Glaser bags are made to order. I thought I'd be travelling a lot with my job, but that fell through, so I don't really need the bag any longer. The bag itself was $900. The 16" organizers were each $105, and the small organizer was $65. Total of $1175. I will ship this bag for free (continental US). The dimensions are 19" long x 8" wide x 12" high (to the bend) and 15" high to the zipper. This bag is not listed on Glaser's site yet, since it's a new design. The design allows you to completely open the top like a jacket. I was very pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to close back up. It's really a great bag. There are a few different versions of it on his blog: http://glaserdesigns.wordpress.com/

It's beautifully made and will last a life time. Glaser is a great company to deal with and stand behind their products. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Attached Files:

2. thecentennial

thecentennial Senior member

What a beauty! Always coveted a Glaser. :nodding:

3. VHSEthan

VHSEthan New Member

Beautiful bag! Way better than the rest of the stuff on Glaser's site.

4. nixda

nixda Senior member

Agree. Unfortunately had to sell it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.