• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

    The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

    If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

    Fok and the Styleforum Team.

  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

    Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

    Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Giving 'thanks' for denim...

changed

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2008
Messages
216
Reaction score
0
Considering that it is the holiday season, I looked down at my jeans tonight and thought, "Wow, you've done a lot for me this year." I wore you to England, Germany, and the Czech Republic; I wore you when I crawled 100 yards on my stomach before shooting that woodchuck clean through the throat with a .223 rifle; I wore you the night I got so drunk I vomited, then made-out with that 10 at our house-party during the snow-storm; I ever wore you around my ankles while I jerked off with my own tears as lubrication after not fucking that 10 after our house-party.

Really, raw-denim is an amazing thing. Having not washed these jeans for over a year, I'm amazed at how fresh they smell, and look. In all, I'd just like to say: thank you, denim, for all that you do.

And happy holidays to all you, too.

 

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2006
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
12
wash your dirty cum stained pants ffs
 

Mandrake9072

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
474
Reaction score
16
Originally Posted by changed
I ever wore you around my ankles while I jerked off with my own tears as lubrication after not fucking that 10 after our house-party.



I'm actually getting ready to retire my beloved New Standards this holiday season.


Treated me so well past three years. Unfortunately I decided to start pumping iron, and have packed on some weight so I'm due for a new pair. Otherwise I could easily see another two years of daily wear on these.
 

ConcernedParent

Distinguished Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2009
Messages
4,229
Reaction score
30
Originally Posted by Makeshift_Robot
Why did you shoot a woodchuck?

Hunting is the only for man to satiate his primal urges.
 

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Joined
Feb 25, 2009
Messages
9,435
Reaction score
11,004
Originally Posted by ConcernedParent
Hunting is the only for man to satiate his primal urges.

Or you know...fucking a really hot chick...
 

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Joined
Dec 6, 2009
Messages
33,511
Reaction score
12,031
Originally Posted by changed
I wore you when I crawled 100 yards on my stomach before shooting that woodchuck clean through the throat with a .223 rifle;

That calibre is much too large to shoot a woodchuck. The damn thing probably disintegrated after being shot. .22 magnum, tops. And you could easily get by with a air pistol. Also, shooting in the throat is not the preferred target, aim for head or heart of a woodchuck.
 

changed

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2008
Messages
216
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman
That calibre is much too large to shoot a woodchuck. The damn thing probably disintegrated after being shot. .22 magnum, tops. And you could easily get by with a air pistol. Also, shooting in the throat is not the preferred target, aim for head or heart of a woodchuck.
I was at the bottom of a field that steadily rose; the woodchuck was right at the top of the field. He was doing one of those, "look at me, I'm a woodchuck" stand-up things, just thumbing his nose at me. My dad (his .223) hadn't shot the thing in a while (no sight-in), so I aimed high, thinking that the incline would result in a slightly lower hit. I aimed for the woodchuck's forehead and it hit him right in the throat. The bullet went all the way through him, but left his head attached. This shot was made from maybe 200 yards, so a .223 was necessary.
 

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2010
Messages
1,412
Reaction score
55
Can you eat it? Also to harvey birdman: why does the extra .003 (diameter? circumference?) matter.

Real questions. I have relatives who hunt but the activity is a total cipher to me.
 

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Joined
Dec 6, 2009
Messages
33,511
Reaction score
12,031
Originally Posted by changed
I was at the bottom of a field that steadily rose; the woodchuck was right at the top of the field. He was doing one of those, "look at me, I'm a woodchuck" stand-up things, just thumbing his nose at me. My dad (his .223) hadn't shot the thing in a while (no sight-in), so I aimed high, thinking that the incline would result in a slightly lower hit. I aimed for the woodchuck's forehead and it hit him right in the throat. The bullet went all the way through him, but left his head attached. This shot was made from maybe 200 yards, so a .223 was necessary.

Forget what I said, you were entirely justified. When those sons of bitches mock us we have to strike back, hard. Jay oh be well dee oh en ee.
Originally Posted by Makeshift_Robot
Can you eat it? Also to harvey birdman: why does the extra .003 (diameter? circumference?) matter. Real questions. I have relatives who hunt but the activity is a total cipher to me.
Comparison of different common ammunition sizes. Left to right: .22 LR hollow point, 9mm Parabellum hollow point, .45, .223 PMC bronze 55 grain FMG Boat Tail, 30-06 American Eagle Federal 150 g FMG Boat Tail, 12-gauge shotshell (00 Buckshot), and lip gloss for size comparison.
The .223 is very similar to the 5.56, which is also used to kill human beings.
 

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2010
Messages
1,412
Reaction score
55
Originally Posted by changed
Hell no; do you think I'm a heathen?


My grandfather worked in a sawmill and hunted in his spare time; once, staying at his house for a holiday when I was younger, I ate some barbecued squirrel. It was pretty good. I've also eaten squid, which was equally enjoyable. I'm pretty foggy on which meats are popular to eat vs. which meats will get you shunned.
 

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2010
Messages
1,412
Reaction score
55
Also thanks Harvey Birdman, that was informative and pretty surprising. What does the decimal figure stand for though?
 

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Joined
Dec 6, 2009
Messages
33,511
Reaction score
12,031
Originally Posted by Makeshift_Robot
Also thanks Harvey Birdman, that was informative and pretty surprising. What does the decimal figure stand for though?
It's the diameter (in inches or millimeters) of the barrel of the firearm the bullet is fired from. If you look, the .22 and the .223 have similar diameters (width of the bullet) but obviously the length of the bullet, as well the shape, weight, and amount of gunpowder in the cartridge are very very different. The .223 (two-two-three) and the 30-06 (thirty-aught-six) are rifle rounds. The 9mm and .45 are pistol rounds. The .22 is almost exclusively a small pistol/rifle round used for target practice or small varmints such as woodchucks.
 

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2010
Messages
1,412
Reaction score
55
Thanks dogg, I will try to quietly display that knowledge at Christmas this year. Assert my masculine identity, etc.
 

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

  • Classic Leather Low-Top

  • Canvas Plimsoll

  • Leather Slip-On

  • Canvas Slip-On

  • Athletic Kicks

  • Leather High-Top


Results are only viewable after voting.

Related Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
436,000
Messages
9,370,101
Members
196,625
Latest member
Avery8988
Top