1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

giving prohormones a shot

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by thekunk07, Jun 13, 2009.

1. Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke Senior member

Let's see this video...

2. Dashaansafin

Dashaansafin Senior member

There is no video. Ive read 11 pages of this shit and if my sister's retarded friends can upload videos theres no reason this self claiming smart entrepreneur can't. I am impartial to Kunk and I call bullshit.

3. suited

suited Senior member

i know, but connections have dried up

overseas online.

4. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

i've offered to send to anyone who wants it, just prefer not to publicly post me grunting. and i am self claiming? who else would claim me.

There is no video. Ive read 11 pages of this shit and if my sister's retarded friends can upload videos theres no reason this self claiming smart entrepreneur can't. I am impartial to Kunk and I call bullshit.

5. oneeightyseven

oneeightyseven Senior member

i've offered to send to anyone who wants it, just prefer not to publicly post me grunting. and i am self claiming? who else would claim me.

FWIW i asked and didnt get it. I just wanna see what the hype is about and if hes real. This discussion is lulzy

6. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

7. oneeightyseven

did you pm me?

yeah. I PMd my email. I can tell you the time if youd like.

8. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

no, i will check pms and send if you promise not to post the vid

9. oneeightyseven

no, i will check pms and send if you promise not to post the vid

i would never betray trust like that.

P.s PMd at 5:45.

10. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

11. Dashaansafin

Are you joking? This whole thread I sincerely hope you're joking. I've assumed you were a smart guy who made good money and had advice to offer others in previous threads. However, this thread is just getting silly. You must be fucking around because some of the responses you gave were clearly beating around the bush and avoiding answering. Add that to members never claiming they got the video and we have a liar on our hands.

Why are you shy on posting the video? You have a million fits of you in ridiculous drop crotch pants and gothninja outfits and you're afraid to post one video of you lifting weights? Please.

12. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

um, it's now been sent to one87, jumble, teger, conne, kronik and others. not hiding anything. and fuck you cockfag, my drop crotch pants own.

13. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

a public announcement-stop shitting up my thread unless you want to talk about steroids.

14. Dashaansafin

Then why didn't you send it to Zachyboy, your main detractor? I didn't call your drop crotches ugly or anything, don't get your panties in a bunch.

Name calling now are we? Gotta lay off those 'roids broseph.

15. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

^i just asked zachy for his aim. will comply.

16. ZackyBoy

ZackyBoy Senior member

^i just asked zachy for his aim. will comply.

Link me in a PM... I don't use AIM.

17. oneeightyseven

um, it's now been sent to one87, jumble, teger, conne, kronik and others. not hiding anything. and fuck you cockfag, my drop crotch pants own.

lol got a little lazy typing my name?

18. ZackyBoy

ZackyBoy Senior member

19. somatoform

somatoform Senior member

a public announcement-stop shitting up my thread unless you want to talk about steroids.

Ok, Kunk, I don't care about the vid and don't want to see it, so let's talk roids (seriously).

Can you clarify about sources drying up. I remember Tiger labs, or whatever, operating out of Thailand via the UK, but an online search would seem to net a few results, at least for anavar and others.

Simple question: do you think anavar is worth it, given some call it more a maintenance supplement rather than a gaining one?

Also, where would one (and it seems to me that one of the main obstacles to doing juice is getting it) even go about getting in touch with a deca/test stack? Who do you have to know/where do you have to go?

20. Mblova

Mblova Senior member

overseas online.

+1