giving prohormones a shot

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by thekunk07, Jun 13, 2009.

1. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

lolz @ seated 'military press'
    [​IMG]
    why do you hang around 675lb men all day?
    He likes em big?

2. Opermann

Opermann Senior member

Good god man. How long have you been lifting for?

No kidding. 465 flat bench? 395 military? Even on a smith machine, I wonder if you do a full ROM or just come down a few inches. I'm gonna say your stats are more than a little fishy given your pics, but hey, anything is possible.

Also, prohormones are shit. I remember when they were legal, guys were using them left and right, and getting a whole host of terrible side effects, then losing all their gains. m1t was the worst of the bunch. Good luck and make sure you have a good pct.

3. ZackyBoy

ZackyBoy Senior member

why do you hang around 675lb men all day?

Food abundance.

4. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

yeah, trib, clomid and arimidex seem to be a must. i am having some scary mental effects that may be attributable and i feel like shit everywhere but in the gym.

and to answer the prior question, i have been lifting for 14 years, the first 5-6 like a powerlifter, then more of a bodybuilding type program. now i suppose i do a more functional hybrid.

5. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

makes sense.

Food abundance.

6. warlok1965

warlok1965 Senior member

Not doubting Kunk in the least, but I would love to see a vid as well since nobody at my gym can put up like that and I'm genuinely awed by such lifts.

7. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

well, for you, i will tape my session on thursday. my spotter has agreed to do it for me. this should help me achieve a level of gay post that even conne couldn't dream of.

8. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

I'm going to throw a UFC-type party for watching your video. Bunch of guys, sitting around shirtless, playing grab ass... mmmhmmm...

9. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

sounds sick bro

10. dbtbandit67

dbtbandit67 Senior member

am i the only one here trying to discourage OP from taking any more of this stuff? yes i discourage it, esp. knowing all the guys that i did that lifted with me that were on similar stuff

11. lefty

lefty Senior member

am i the only one here trying to discourage OP from taking any more of this stuff? yes i discourage it, esp. knowing all the guys that i did that lifted with me that were on similar stuff
    He's an adult, educated about supplements, and well prepared. Kunk, if anything my mood was best described as invincible while on SD. That was on a very modest 10mg ED. But the back pumps . . . I remember being doubled over in pain after raking leaves. Taurine was a blessing. lefty

12. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

agree about the taurine. and while dbol has historically made me giddy as a schoolgirl, this is having the opposite effect.

13. lefty

lefty Senior member

agree about the taurine. and while dbol has historically made me giddy as a schoolgirl, this is having the opposite effect.

Stop. If the PHs are starting to fuck with your head they're not worth it.

lefty

14. Jumbie

Jumbie Senior member

Stop. If the PHs are starting to fuck with your head they're not worth it.

lefty

I'll be blunt here and say that I think you need a kick in the ass kunk. For a seemingly intelligent individual with a lot going for him, I think you make some pretty stupid choices when it comes to your lifting and desire to get bigger.

I read comments where you state you have IBS (if I recall correctly), a messed up back and some kind of mood disturbance yet you persist in flirting with things that can potentially make these things worse. What's even more baffling to me is that you are aware of the effects/dangers.

I don't volunteer for said kick though because I don't want you to clench and rip my foot off.

15. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

i appreciate what you said jumble. but this is all i have that passes for a hobby. it's like telling a movie lover to wear a blindfold to the theatre.