1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

giving prohormones a shot

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by thekunk07, Jun 13, 2009.

1. Yo-han

Yo-han Senior member

2. Toiletduck

Toiletduck Senior member

^ lame.

Also, thats no military press?

3. Reggs

Reggs Senior member

I have no idea where that meme came from, but it's so stupid that it cracks me up every time.

4. why

why Senior member

5. somatoform

somatoform Senior member

So Kunk threatens (very seriously) zachy with legal action, but then just ends up whining like a little girl on the transparent moderation log?

Kunk, can you post a vid of the conversation that transpired between you and your lawyer about trying to have zachy scooped up by Interpol, extradited to the US and forced to stand trial and then serve time in Sing Sing or Attica for his very greivous crime?

6. ZackyBoy

ZackyBoy Senior member

So Kunk threatens (very seriously) zachy with legal action, but then just ends up whining like a little girl on the transparent moderation log?

Kunk, can you post a vid of the conversation that transpired between you and your lawyer about trying to have zachy scooped up by Interpol, extradited to the US and forced to stand trial and then serve time in Sing Sing or Attica for his very greivous crime?

[​IMG]

7. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

conversation was in french, will be lost on you plebes.[​IMG]

8. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

well, it's that time again.

75mg a day halodrol
    500mg deca per week
    75mg tren 3 x a week.
    500mg sustenon/week

wish me luck

9. bbaquiran

bbaquiran Senior member

Thread needs before/after pics.

10. Zenny

Zenny Senior member

Just read the thread, now I want to see the vid.

And before/after pics would be good.

11. dmash

dmash Senior member

Don't know if prohormones are still being talked about in this thread...I know when 1AD and M1T came around it was the shit.

Superdrol and it's clones just aren't worth the sides. You can take dbol, make around the same gains and not have as many sides.

and Kunk....Isn't it a little silly for you to post real life pics of yourself on here and then blatantly admit steroid use? I mean sure, just test, that's gravy if you've got a script...but you're talking about deca, tren and sust?

Not being douchy at all, just seriously curious? Feds have cracked down like crazy in the past few years....

12. Corniche

Corniche Senior member

Are roids as winstrol or deca legal or free ise in the US?

Or illegal as cocaine etc?

Just curious.

13. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

probably. lol

and dbol for some reason is very tough to come by in ny at the moment.

Don't know if prohormones are still being talked about in this thread...I know when 1AD and M1T came around it was the shit.

Superdrol and it's clones just aren't worth the sides. You can take dbol, make around the same gains and not have as many sides.

and Kunk....Isn't it a little silly for you to post real life pics of yourself on here and then blatantly admit steroid use? I mean sure, just test, that's gravy if you've got a script...but you're talking about deca, tren and sust?

Not being douchy at all, just seriously curious? Feds have cracked down like crazy in the past few years....

14. Rosenberg

Rosenberg Senior member

i used finaflex and it was pretty badass. i cant remember whats in it. i always hear "that shits being pulled off the market" but sometimes i wonder if thats just a marketing ploy to get you to stock up because i still always see it around

15. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

no it will be pulled and it's why you buy in bulk. [​IMG]

16. enginerd917

enginerd917 Senior member

Kunk: your a big guy with awesome numbers, so I'm sure you know what you're doing. However, why mess around with these sissy boy steroids? Pin, get better results and probably spend less money.

edit - assuming your still talking about PH's, I haven't read through this all yet.

17. dmash

dmash Senior member

Kunk: your a big guy with awesome numbers, so I'm sure you know what you're doing. However, why mess around with these sissy boy steroids? Pin, get better results and probably spend less money.

edit - assuming your still talking about PH's, I haven't read through this all yet.

I guess the post 8 posts above you concerning tren, deca and sust are 'sissy boy steroids' too?

I'd like to see your stats, since you're obviously on the 'tough man steroids'?[​IMG] Seriously some people haven't a clue about the sauce, they just know "what their buddies are on" and don't research anything concerning it. It's what gives juice a bad name. Misuse and people thinking "you're not badass unless your running gear". Give me a fucking break.

18. Unbreakable

Unbreakable Senior member

Someone sell me some juice in knoxville [​IMG] tis sad around here.

19. enginerd917

enginerd917 Senior member

I guess the post 8 posts above you concerning tren, deca and sust are 'sissy boy steroids' too?

I'd like to see your stats, since you're obviously on the 'tough man steroids'?[​IMG] Seriously some people haven't a clue about the sauce, they just know "what their buddies are on" and don't research anything concerning it. It's what gives juice a bad name. Misuse and people thinking "you're not badass unless your running gear". Give me a fucking break.

Whoa , I replied from an earlier page. Didn't even get to the last one until just now. I know more than enough about "sauce" and no I'm not on nor have I ever been. I also know that prohormones are a waste of money and anyone taking them is needs to do some more research.

Same or worse sides + worse results than the real stuff = fail. Now I said worse results, not no results.. sure some work but again why not just skip the "sissy boy" sauce and go for the real thing.

As for my stats: BW 185-190lbs, Bench 315x1, Squat 405x2, Dead 365x3. Well as of last year anyways, I suffered a shoulder injury because I got a little overzealous in the gym and my ligaments/joints were not ready for it. Surgery in two weeks actually.

Not sure why you got so offended, when I clearly stated "if your still talking about PH's", which Tren/Deca/Sust aren't.

20. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

i dunno, gained 14lbs and kept 9.5 with no sides last foray into m-drol