• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

giving prohormones a shot

ZackyBoy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
you really are a moron. i have sent it to tons of people. what did you do for a "life" prior to april 2009?
You've not sent it to anyone that doesn't believe you and there are plenty in the thread. Just forget it. Lying on the internet is kewl.
Originally Posted by milosz
It's pretty ridiculous to play this game rather than post it to Youtube (with five billion lifting videos, you could even do it anonymously) and given WAYWT posts. I don't know why anyone cares, but the pissing match was joined and the video was promised.
Shut up that would be too logical.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i don;t see what is so crazy about posting it to any and everyone who asked individually. haven;t denied anyone except the guy with one post who asked for it.

milosz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Posting it here - even if you delete the video after a week - lets everyone who was doubting or defending you respond. It was a public argument so let the settlement be public.

At this point, you appear to be keeping it private just to **** with the dudes challenging you or because it's only being sent to people who would support/defend you (which would be pretty ****, but not out of place on the Internet).

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
is the former, dude's life apparently hinges on it

milosz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You could define the Internet as people caring deeply about deeply stupid ****, so that shouldn't be a surprise.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
not a surprise, just a disappointment

ZackyBoy

Reaction score
is the former, dude's life apparently hinges on it

I am a 20 year old student. It's either call out your bullshit or work on the calculus II taylor series. Which do you think I would rather occupy my time doing.
dozingoff.gif

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
decided to go the legal/grey area route and try a supposedly otc ph called m-drol. supposed to be somewhere between an anadrol/dbol effect. taking it with coq10, hawthorne berry and milk thistle. 4 weeks at 10mg/day, 20mg/day, 20mg/day, 20 mg/day. will report results

The real stuff (test) = more researched, safer, more effective, often cheaper if you have a good connect.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i know, but connections have dried up

Joe E Taleo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by milosz
You could define the Internet as people caring deeply about deeply stupid ****, so that shouldn't be a surprise.
That is a great truth. Now where's that vid!
censored.gif

Dashaansafin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There is no video. Ive read 11 pages of this **** and if my sister's marsupialed friends can upload videos theres no reason this self claiming smart entrepreneur can't. I am impartial to Kunk and I call bullshit.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i've offered to send to anyone who wants it, just prefer not to publicly post me grunting. and i am self claiming? who else would claim me.

Originally Posted by Dashaansafin
There is no video. Ive read 11 pages of this **** and if my sister's marsupialed friends can upload videos theres no reason this self claiming smart entrepreneur can't. I am impartial to Kunk and I call bullshit.

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
i've offered to send to anyone who wants it, just prefer not to publicly post me grunting. and i am self claiming? who else would claim me.

FWIW i asked and didnt get it. I just wanna see what the hype is about and if hes real. This discussion is lulzy

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads