1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

giving prohormones a shot

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by thekunk07, Jun 13, 2009.

1. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

could you in your wildest fantasies lift what i did in the video?

2. ZackyBoy

ZackyBoy Senior member

Not sure... I don't use the smith machine for anything other than a towel rack so I am not sure how the distribution of weight differs. I have a max standing overhead press of bodyweight.

3. CDFS

CDFS Senior member

Not sure... I don't use the smith machine for anything other than a towel rack so I am not sure how the distribution of weight differs. I have a max standing overhead press of bodyweight.
    Just poast the vid, bud. Edit: your own.

4. ZackyBoy

ZackyBoy Senior member

Just poast the vid, bud. Edit: your own.
    My abilities aren't worth a video and I don't claim that they are; nor do I own a camera or ever plan on taking one into a gym. And I took that video down just for you, kunky.

5. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

was the gayest part of this whole thing. two black guys were standiong behind my buddy and said "what is this nigga doing?"

My abilities aren't worth a video and I don't claim that they are; nor do I own a camera or ever plan on taking one into a gym.

And I took that video down just for you, kunky.

6. ZackyBoy

ZackyBoy Senior member

was the gayest part of this whole thing. two black guys were standiong behind my buddy and said "what is this nigga doing?"

Oh well. It's done now. I hope you admit that it certainly isn't the definition of a military press but props on making a video... This thread has gone on far too long.

7. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

back to juice. am now on tribulis, arimidex, stinging nettle and creatine. lost 1.5 lbs already, but no lethargy.

8. ZackyBoy

ZackyBoy Senior member

back to juice. am now on tribulis, arimidex, stinging nettle and creatine. lost 1.5 lbs already, but no lethargy.
    I just started a new bulk stack today after over a year off with deca 200mg sust 500mg... will do a cutting after with the regular clomid/pst and then a big boy cycle of test 750mg deca 500mg dia 30mg/day

9. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

deca dbol is still IMO most bang for buck. no need for test at all, always felt good with good joint lube from the deca

10. ZackyBoy

ZackyBoy Senior member

deca dbol is still IMO most bang for buck. no need for test at all, always felt good with good joint lube from the deca
    I'll always take a test in every stack... just how I was taught. I've somehow got to fit test-e into a stack, too, because I have probably 50 bottles.

11. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

12. ZackyBoy

ZackyBoy Senior member

sharing is caring. [​IMG]

You don't like needles, remembar?

13. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

i don;t like having them in my house, but there are workarounds

14. Mblova

Mblova Senior member

i don;t like having them in my house, but there are workarounds

coulda sworn i sent you a pm.

15. somatoform

somatoform Senior member

Yeah, but what would be the point?

I haven't seen the vid but greatly suspected it would be half reps at best, but it seems you weren't even doing that.

Hence, the question: what would be the point of jacking up a bar just for the sake of hitting a certain number even though the reps are half-ass?

16. Kris

Kris Senior member

A storybook ending. Kissed and made up, sharing dope, fixing together... hell, maybe even sharing a syringe or two. Then off they ride into the muscular sunset.

17. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

Amen. After all the hassle zachy just might make it into my circle of trust after all.

18. redcaimen

redcaimen Senior member

A storybook ending. Kissed and made up, sharing dope, fixing together... hell, maybe even sharing a syringe or two. Then off they ride into the muscular sunset.

Plus some talk of reach arounds or work arounds or something. Alls well that ends well but I have a feeling tormenting your endocrine system will not end well long term.

19. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

Plus some talk of reach arounds or work arounds or something. Alls well that ends well but I have a feeling tormenting your endocrine system will not end well long term.
    Well he's already lost his hair and the ability to smile. As long as his cock doesn't shrink I think he's gonna be ok with it in the long run.

20. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Senior member

Hey fggts someone send me the vid.