1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

giving prohormones a shot

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by thekunk07, Jun 13, 2009.

1. Mblova

Mblova Senior member

kunk, sent you a pm.

2. APK

APK Senior member

Speaking of that, clear your inbox, kunk. I tried to send you a message, but it says you've exceeded your inbox space.

3. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

i sent pm too. i want to see the video.

4. ZackyBoy

ZackyBoy Senior member

I sent my email + PM and didn't get a video. /shrug

5. Dashaansafin

Dashaansafin Senior member

The suspense is killing me. This is all I live for in the summer. Wheres that vid?

6. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

check yo spam. sent last night

I sent my email + PM and didn't get a video. /shrug

7. Mblova

Mblova Senior member

hey kunk, you get my pm?

8. ZackyBoy

ZackyBoy Senior member

check yo spam. sent last night

Nothing in spam d00d.[​IMG]

9. ZackyBoy

ZackyBoy Senior member

I just saw the video...the bar moves about 1/10th the proper ROM and it's on a smith machine to boot (which I knew). Props for making a video and shit kunk but dude, that's not anything close to a military press; it barely even goes past your forehead. Maybe an elbow press.

1 struggled 1/10 rep on a smith machine at 385 does not = 7 reps of 395

10. RedLantern

RedLantern Senior member

Well, that's resolved then . . . (sarcasm). For the record I have not seen the video, but really, how likely is it that you would have given the lift your ringing endorsement under any circumstances?

11. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

i'm sure he would have given a ringing endorsement had the video been what kunk said it was.

12. ZackyBoy

ZackyBoy Senior member

i'm sure he would have given a ringing endorsement had the video been what kunk said it was.
    Well, that's resolved then . . . (sarcasm). For the record I have not seen the video, but really, how likely is it that you would have given the lift your ringing endorsement under any circumstances?
    Unless he REALLY doesn't want me to I am just gonna link the video to my youtube account and embed it... although I might anyway considering he just insulted me and acted like an asshole.

13. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

i really don;t want you to and will request the mods ban you and will seek legal action if you do. i am pretty firm in that my resources to deal with such are better than yours. i am dead serious

14. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

ps, it could have been deeper but you are not fair in your assesment of the lift.

and ps 2, my lawyer is one of my best buds so i will fuck you exhaustively if you go against what i requested.

15. Kris

Kris Senior member

i will fuck you exhaustively if you go against what i requested.

Will there be a video of it? Exhaustive legal fucking- THAT might go viral on youtube.

16. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

17. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

zachy, i don;t really give a shit but my friend is in it and i just found it on youtube so i'd appreciate if you'd remove it so i don;t have to escalate this.

18. ZackyBoy

ZackyBoy Senior member

ps, it could have been deeper but you are not fair in your assesment of the lift. and ps 2, my lawyer is one of my best buds so i will fuck you exhaustively if you go against what i requested.
    I'm pretty sure you couldn't afford to, have the time to, or get a lawyer who would want to try and pursue legal action with a Canadian citizen over a youtube video, but I won't bother keeping it up (not that your absolutely retarded threat has anything to do with it) because that alone shows how big of a bullshitter you are. lol. Ah fuck it who cares... it's bullshit and that's that.

19. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

you really think that, huh?

the video and the rep in question is certainly more than you've contributed except for the fact that you troll me and that steroids didn;t work for you. where are your pics, lifts, etc.?

20. ZackyBoy

ZackyBoy Senior member

you really think that, huh?

the video and the rep in question is certainly more than you've contributed except for the fact that you troll me and that steroids didn;t work for you. where are your pics, lifts, etc.?

I don't troll you... I just argue with you in this ONE thread. I don't claim to be a lifting god so I don't bother with pics and videos.