• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Givenchy shoes - anyone have experience?

SilverSurfer

Reaction score
I'm considering buying a pair of Givenchy dress shoes and would love to hear any feedback or experiences you guys might have had with them.

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
chap if you like them , well - just get them but you might find them a bit fashion for some members!

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
for me i personally would not go for them as i have small feet and something with such a square toe would make me look like i am going scuba diving, i think they would look ok with jeans but not with a suit as they look vary casual!!

NoVaguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
these ain't from argentina, are they? if so, probably not even givenchy.

Deedee

Reaction score
Does anyone know who makes givenchy shoes as I own a pair of black cap toes and am interested in this.

blahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are those really Givenchy shoes? With luxury brands, the shoes either have to be very tastefully elegant or when they are gaudy and ugly they tend to do it in a very unique fashion forward way that tend to stand out. The style of those shoes look like they can be bought from Kmart.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 57 17.6%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 109 33.6%
  • 8”

Votes: 96 29.6%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 11.1%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 4.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.2%