• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Givenchy dress shoe sizes?

couleur

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been eyeing a pair of dress shoe from Givenchy Spring Summer 2011, they are pretty extreme for some people, and not many people would accept them. But anyways, I was just wondering whether i could fit a size 43 euro, I usually wear 43.5 for Gucci dress shoes, and a size 43 for Prada. There are no half sizes from Givenchy, and I once bought a 44 euro from Dolce & Gabbana, it was too big. Unfortunately there are no stock in take for Givenchy mens shoes here in Melbourne, and I could only purchase them online.

Do you think I would be able to fit a 43? No returns accepted from this seller.

Jangofett

Reaction score
Originally Posted by couleur
Hey guys,

I've been eyeing a pair of dress shoe from Givenchy Spring Summer 2011, they are pretty extreme for some people, and not many people would accept them. But anyways, I was just wondering whether i could fit a size 43 euro, I usually wear 43.5 for Gucci dress shoes, and a size 43 for Prada. There are no half sizes from Givenchy, and I once bought a 44 euro from Dolce & Gabbana, it was too big. Unfortunately there are stock in take for Givenchy mens shoes here in Melbourne, and I could only purchase them online.

Do you I would be able to fit a 43? No returns accepted from this seller.

Havent tried nor seen Givenchy but can you show the pics of this extreme dress shoes?
Bet its not as extreme as you think.

JubeiSpiegel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Without the proper research, personally, I could not make a decision like this. Shoes are one of those things that u really can't blind buy.

couleur

Reaction score
Givenchy-266x400.jpg
Givenchy vertebrae leopard lace up SS 2011 I have to admit, these shoes are really hard to wear, but I found my own reasons to like them.

Jangofett

Reaction score
Niiccee.
But its a leopard print so the price point Givenchy is charging will be too much. But still nice.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads