1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Gitman Vintage plaid button-down size (M)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by till507, Nov 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. till507

till507 Well-Known Member

Up for sale is an incredible blue plaid button-down from Gitman Vintage, size medium. This was for their Fall collection a year or two ago and it hasn't really gotten enough wear for me to justify keeping it, no matter how beautiful the shirt is. For as classic as it is, it's just not a great color on me. You should know the construction on these: the fit is incredible, the length is perfect and these things sold out insanely fast (so fast that I had to create my first WTB thread to find a place that had them). Price is $110 $100 CONUS - International buyers, contact me and we can see if something can be worked out if you're interested. Thanks for looking! [​IMG] [​IMG] Measurements per Context Clothing are: 18.5 - shoulder 21 - pit-to-pit 25.5 - sleeve 31 - length

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 24, 2012
  2. msg

msg Senior member

23 inches P2P for Medium? Is that right? I know Gitman's sizing can be really inconsistent, is this shirt an example of that? Most of my Gitman Mediums are 21 P2P. Would you mind checking?

3. till507

till507 Well-Known Member

Hey you're right. I just lifted the measurements from Context but there's no way it's 23". The fit for this shirt is consistent with every other Gitman shirt I have and those are 21" or thereabouts. (Check the fit pic, also from Context). Feel free to PM me with any other questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.