• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gitman Brothers Vintage

MrBeerd

Reaction score
Hi. I'm looking for the blackwatch in Med. What/ Where is TBS? Thanks.

Last edited:

MrBeerd

Reaction score
Hi. I'm looking for the blackwatch in Med. What/ Where is TBS? Thanks.

Last edited:

ribkin

Reaction score

Thanks got the blue/red check as I already have the blackwatch. They fit one size small though ribkin, from your fits aren't you an L?
Also have a pink/bright red Chambray in S and Blue/White stripe in L if anybody is interested, will post them in B&S tonight

I have an overdyed toast in M, fits like MTM ...

I sent an email to TBS to confirm some dimensions prior to shipping, not sure if it will happen though...

On the site, I assumed Sune was wearing an M, but it was indeed an L ... :(

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I have an overdyed toast in M, fits like MTM ...
I sent an email to TBS to confirm some dimensions prior to shipping, not sure if it will happen though...
On the site, I assumed Sune was wearing an M, but it was indeed an L ... :(

I have 10ish Gitman shirts that are all M and I wear a L in the blackwatch

narcissism

Reaction score
So for the blackwatch, size up? Does anyone have dimensions for a medium?

Recommendations for size for someone who is 5'10'' 160lb?

Last edited:

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

So for the blackwatch, size up? Does anyone have dimensions for a medium?
Recommendations for size for someone who is 5'10'' 160lb?

Large measurements for my blackwatch
P2P: 21
Shoulders: 18

poorman

Reaction score

So why not buy it at retail? The price on their oxfords is reasonable considering the goods we here at SF enjoy.

Oh you know, same old, same old, "too broke, it's a lot of money, can't afford it...blah blah blah." :nodding:

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks seems like the large is more like a medium. I missed out on the large on TBS

It's a bit a larger but not by much. The medium I tried on had a p2p of 19 or so I would guess

ryanw2050

Reaction score
I'm 5'8, 135lbs, 36" chest and 31" waist. Went for a few size smalls. Should I have gone XS?
I'm seeing a bunch of bigger guys on here wearing Small, but the P2P for XS seems tiny (17")

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm 5'8, 135lbs, 36" chest and 31" waist. Went for a few size smalls. Should I have gone XS?
I'm seeing a bunch of bigger guys on here wearing Small, but the P2P for XS seems tiny (17")

It depends on which shirt it is as measurements vary over shirts. My brother has XS and S, although most of his XS usually have a 18 chest

skitlets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

About the same size, small fits well. Kind of poofy in the back but I can live with it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads